PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Actually, I think that the husband knew what was going on and the player had a choice of whether to let him watch or knew he was watching. So yeah, the tag fits.
Ooooooh!!! I remember that scene now... the duke and duchess... Yeah... that was weird... But, fuck it... I fucked her proper and let the perv watch. It's just a fantasy game after all.

My point is still that you have the choice. MC is not forced into that scenario and can avoid the affair entirely or stop when he sees the baron at the door. I do not play titles that force the MC into these types of situations but given the option, I generally see what happens. If it is too weird then I reload the save I automatically make before such encounters occur and replay the scene differently.

Really sick and tired of these "woke" folk taking a piss on everything they don't like and say their thinking is right while everyone else is wrong. TBH, we should round them all up and send them to Cuba or some other fascist locale to see what the rest of the world is really like and see those attitudes change drastically. Sick to death of "woke" folk. We have certain freedoms that they want to ignore in the US, like freedom of speech for example. So, joke 'em if they can't take a fuck! I am a free thinking American who will NOT kowtow to the whims of some self centered, self entitled, ass-hat saying "this sucks" or "that sucks" well to them I say, "no, YOU suck!"
Now... Get off my lawn!

Peace out, Phat :devilish:

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
hello guys i have a problem, there is a section of the game in which no dialogue appears; it's not from this update but from a previous one (I haven't played the game for a long time) is there a solution for this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
hello guys i have a problem, there is a section of the game in which no dialogue appears; it's not from this update but from a previous one (I haven't played the game for a long time) is there a solution for this?
Thats a big ask. At the very least find which section so people responsible can check. You have 2 choices, find which section, or get ignored because your report is really really vague.

• Red Heart
Reactions: nn2017

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I agree with Deane9850 that without a specific section to examine, there's not much anyone can do.
However, I will make some general suggestions...

1) The first thing I would do is to get a fresh DL of the version in question, i.e. 0.5 or 0.7, that is acting up and copy/paste the whole version again. Your saved game data will be retained and if you had any errors from playing in the files or adding other content, that should clear. I'm not accusing you of anything as you may just have a corrupt DL of the game. It happens on occasion and a reinstall often helps.

2) It may be a corrupted save as well. Have you tried restarting the version in question? You can easily speed through covered content by pressing the control key, labeled CTRL, in the bottom left of your kb. It goes fairly fast so I recommend using a burst fire, press and release method. If you still have issues with dialogue not appearing, make note of where it starts, take a screenshot or series of screenshots, then ask the dev for input. It is also important to know what was happening before the missing text, those scenes where you do see the text and when it stops... make not of the transitions.

Hope this points you in a better direction, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: nn2017

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
Nice update Kth

Learned some fun spells. :BootyTime:
Hung out with Elf chicks.
Kicked the stuffing out of some Elf bros.
Stat screen got a glow up. Shiny :p

Got a couple RP points and a LP

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
really?!
GoFile in particular has been one of the best to me. . ..
You do realise that you both agree on that right?
While badly formated he requests a GOFILE Link... though you guys are going on about it the wrong way.
You need to report the OP and request a Game Update with a GOFILE Link

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
There is a cuckold tag. That's a red flag for me and I haven't played this game in like months so that's why
If it's months. . . .then you should have had the first "cuckold" scene already??
Not sure how you missed it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And that's an old scene so I'm not sure why you're surprised. . . .

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
You do realise that you both agree on that right?
While badly formated he requests a GOFILE Link... though you guys are going on about it the wrong way.
You need to report the OP and request a Game Update with a GOFILE Link
I don't see "insufferable" = "one of the best" so you've lost me on that. . . .
I see.
Renhai's lack of punctuation lead to me reading that together. Instead of separating it like he was thinking.

Though I ain't requesting a download link as I can work with what's already here

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Ataegina ACT-II [v0.7] [Kthulian]Crunched

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
Thats a big ask. At the very least find which section so people responsible can check. You have 2 choices, find which section, or get ignored because your report is really really vague.
I agree with Deane9850 that without a specific section to examine, there's not much anyone can do.
However, I will make some general suggestions...

1) The first thing I would do is to get a fresh DL of the version in question, i.e. 0.5 or 0.7, that is acting up and copy/paste the whole version again. Your saved game data will be retained and if you had any errors from playing in the files or adding other content, that should clear. I'm not accusing you of anything as you may just have a corrupt DL of the game. It happens on occasion and a reinstall often helps.

2) It may be a corrupted save as well. Have you tried restarting the version in question? You can easily speed through covered content by pressing the control key, labeled CTRL, in the bottom left of your kb. It goes fairly fast so I recommend using a burst fire, press and release method. If you still have issues with dialogue not appearing, make note of where it starts, take a screenshot or series of screenshots, then ask the dev for input. It is also important to know what was happening before the missing text, those scenes where you do see the text and when it stops... make not of the transitions.

Hope this points you in a better direction, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
Thanks to both of you for replying, I already solved the problem, an old save that blocked the game, I don't know why. And it is true that my question was very vague without giving much information, still thank you for taking the trouble to answer

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes