cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well none of mc's girls/women fuck others (besides lesbian sex but that's cucking only in extreme cases) besides maybe on mindscape but that's not ntr or cucking since it doesn't happen in rl.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
So, question, I gleamed at the thread and found out somehow you can screw your relationship with Isabella if using the cheat mod. however, that was like v0.4 or something dated back to 2020 so, does the WT mod still have the problem?

Or is it because I run the good path so I missed the chance totally with her and her mom. Are they neutral path exclusive?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, question, I gleamed at the thread and found out somehow you can screw your relationship with Isabella if using the cheat mod. however, that was like v0.4 or something dated back to 2020 so, does the WT mod still have the problem?

Or is it because I run the good path so I missed the chance totally with her and her mom. Are they neutral path exclusive?
well i play on neutral and mc has banged all but bredita so far.

Reactions: F1_V10

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well still he has banged all but demon girl, horsygirl (is it bestiality when she's in human form?) and bredita and some demons.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
So the walkthrough mod is bogus? End of Act 1 that is... I had a green option to "End Game" in the prison but sure enough, if you select the other option, there was like a ton of story left in the game... Kind of odd.

Last edited:

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
So the walkthrough mod is bogus? End of Act 1 that is... I had a green option to "End Game" in the prison but sure enough, if you select the other option, there was like a ton of story left in the game... Kind of odd.
You may need to be a little more specific as to where I can help you. Maybe you're talking about the 'endings' in the game?

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
You may need to be a little more specific as to where I can help you. Maybe you're talking about the 'endings' in the game?
Uh, trying to work my way back to no avail.... wish i saved more often.

2022-06-25 23_22_29-Ataegina Walkthrough & Guide - — Mozilla Firefox.png

It's there when i got a "Green" walkthrough indicator telling me to "End"

But in fact, there was a lot of story left.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Uh, trying to work my way back to no avail.... wish i saved more often.

View attachment 1891066

It's there when i got a "Green" walkthrough indicator telling me to "End"

But in fact, there was a lot of story left.
Notes:
  • I color-code answers kind of based on how The Team used their color formatting. While "green" is typically used as a positive indicator and "red" for negative, I suggest you focus more on the words than the colors.
    • I don't intend on removing the colors because they show users exactly when the mod is "in play" so to speak.
If you're using my mod, I can only assume you're talking about how the indication for the 'ending' is 'green'. I did explain this in my notes I quoted. I do admit that it can get confusing, but at this point I'm not going to remove/change the color for every single answer choice that users find confusing.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
If you're using my mod, I can only assume you're talking about how the indication for the 'ending' is 'green'. I did explain this in my notes I quoted. I do admit that it can get confusing, but at this point I'm not going to remove/change the color for every single answer choice that users find confusing.
Fair enough... I just thought it was odd. Luckily i had the browser walkthrough open as well, otherwise i would've thought the game ended with a short scene of 4 of the female characters and the MC in a hot tub/pool before it rolls to credits.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Nope. Has to be something on your end. STJay has done a great job with those mods and they all work brilliantly.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
If I have one complaint about this game, there is no default name for saves and you have to type them every time.. even overwriting saves.

Also, what is the drop rate for updates for this game? Every month? 2? 3? half a year?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea more or less monthly but even if it's 2 moths it doesn't matter.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Ah... a classic...
Someone tells you to walk straight ahead and you ignore the fact that the light is red.
Would've been a more funny analogy... "You follow the GPS and it tells you to drive off a cliff." But being an idiot. "You decide to proceed to drive off that cliff."

Anyway, this walkthrough is bogus. Sorry to offend you and whoever you support... :ROFLMAO: But i hope anyone reading this doesn't make the same mistake. There's soooo much more story if you don't follow blindly with this mod. "Walkthrough" LOLLLLLL

First time i've questioned a "walkthrough mod" ..... Glad i questioned it. Sensative MOFO's :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes