JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Update gonna come out today ??
Dude, you asked that at the end of last month as well.
Just have some patience.

Dev's gonna release it when he's ready (besides Kthulian has been pretty consistent till now, so why do you feel the need to keep asking this? lol).

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Guys just got access to Kthulian patreon account...

Look what I just leaked!!

Here is ActII V0.7!! It took some extra hours this time.

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)
Changes to the UI

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Guys just got access to Kthulian patreon account...

Look what I just leaked!!

Here is ActII V0.7!! It took some extra hours this time.

Ataegina Act II v0.7 PC

Ataegina Act II v0.7 MAC

Ataegina Act II v0.7 Android The66

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes (Gotta catch them all!!)
Changes to the UI

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.
Hell yeah
Downloading.....

Renhai

Sep 20, 2020
someone please can upload this to good dowlanoad site eg: gofile and other sites these sites insufferable.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Imo not the best - because you can not have them all (good or evil^^) ... but it´s certainly in top 10 of all harem games out here :)
well atm only bredita missing on neutral path (unless i remember wrong and mc didn't fuck mommy) and she'll be dicked by mc soonish.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
So, I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while and I finally decided to give it a try. I booted up Act I and immediately the overly stiff, flat dialogue turned me off. Not to say that the writing is bad, per se, but it's definitely not written by a native speaker. Should I try and push past it? The renders seem quite good and I did like the direction the story was heading, so I'd like to hear some opinions. Does the dialogue get better? Does it not get better but the quality of the game still makes up for it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, I've been keeping an eye on this game for a while and I finally decided to give it a try. I booted up Act I and immediately the overly stiff, flat dialogue turned me off. Not to say that the writing is bad, per se, but it's definitely not written by a native speaker. Should I try and push past it? The renders seem quite good and I did like the direction the story was heading, so I'd like to hear some opinions. Does the dialogue get better? Does it not get better but the quality of the game still makes up for it?
it gets better later but won't be anywhere near nobel worthy.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for the update!:cool:(y)

I love it when a dev actually takes the time to write and tell an interesting story instead of just a mindless fuck romp!:devilish: Don't get me wrong... I love the sex too but having a good story line that draws me in and holds my attention makes for the all time great AVN titles. This is certainly one of the best!

Thank you Kthulian ;) (y)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
the cuckold tag is because in two scenary the mc sleep with married woman
That is adultery, cheating, not a true cuckhold unless the husband is watching. The tag does fit the broader definition of the word but not to how it is generally considered in adult titles. The tags on this site are often misused and misinterpreted. So, to mandeepclone9 I say, "just try it!":devilish: None of the sex scenes are forced. You chose what you see or don't see. This is a first rate game where choices do matter.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

MoonlightDevCorp

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2021
That is adultery, cheating, not a true cuckhold unless the husband is watching. The tag does fit the broader definition of the word but not to how it is generally considered in adult titles. The tags on this site are often misused and misinterpreted. So, to mandeepclone9 I say, "just try it!":devilish: None of the sex scenes are forced. You chose what you see or don't see. This is a first rate game where choices do matter.

as you saif, unless the husband is watching ;)

Reactions: PapaPhat

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020

Actually, I think that the husband knew what was going on and the player had a choice of whether to let him watch or knew he was watching. So yeah, the tag fits.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes