Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.6.8
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.

Edit: fixed shader bug

Last edited:

tacoman6374

Jan 23, 2022
hey i have a question when you are going through the evil playthrough and you're at the church with lust and carilielle and the other girls. you get three options to try to cast mind control on carilielle, cast mind control on the girls or you can give up to the temptation and power. my question is when you try to cast mind control on the girls it says you are not powerful enough. can you even do it if so how?

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
hey i have a question when you are going through the evil playthrough and you're at the church with lust and carilielle and the other girls. you get three options to try to cast mind control on carilielle, cast mind control on the girls or you can give up to the temptation and power. my question is when you try to cast mind control on the girls it says you are not powerful enough. can you even do it if so how?
I don't think so. It is scripted like that

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
So I just finished Act I and I understand that this game is meant to be played multiple times to get everything.
But does the path you're on determines romanceable girls? The girls from magic school for the good path, Bredita/Leliana for the bad path, and demon hunters for the neutral path?
Or can you romance most of them with the right choices?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
most are more or less romanceable on neutral path but orc girl and "sister" paths bit block each other occasionally.

Reactions: SpecterX

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Definitely agree...even Fannay and the other girl (who joined Bredita) as well as Kaneko (who doesn't seem to be a major plot character) can be removed.
rather than removed, i think they should be moved to a sub-menu of "minor characters", which needs expanding.
so when you click heart you get the main girls list. plus a button you can click on to open the multi page long submenu for minor characters

Reactions: Hornyowl
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes