yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
Even somebody who is very vanilla could take the level of Femdom in this game. It is mostly girl-on-girl lipstick lesbian stuff. Bredita does it to a few NPC male types. The MC can take it or leave it as he pleases since he is basically a deity. There is significantly more maledom content, naturally.
Tyvm for taking the time to answer my question, that exactly what i wanted to know.

Jay83

Apr 1, 2022
is there a list of spells you should have or are able to learn up to act 2 version 0.7 and where tooo learn them not sure if i have learned all of them or not

yannick12

Jun 21, 2018
Is there any romance in the game ? since i dont see a romance or harem tag. im not talking about sex scene. i saw some posts talking about relationships with the girls.. confusing. so im just wondering if the MC can BE in a relationship with the girls ? girlfriend/boyfriend/couple blahblahblah... ?

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Help, please!

I played through act 1 to ending 3. Yes, I played through the part where Sloth speaks but I told him to get to the point, if that has any bearing... Once I spoke with Archmage Ayna and was offered to become one of the elite I had a title across the screen that I had reached ending three. I made a save there and on the subsequent pages, just in case, until the credits rolled. Then I exited the game and proceeded to act 2. However, none of my saves were available to view and clicking on "Import" had no effect at all.

What am I missing? I'm using act one v0.5 and act two v0.7 from the main page of this thread. However, when I took a look in the change logs, there were references to multiple updates in between v0.5 and v0.7.

I have both acts within their own subfolders in a main file entitled "Ataegina." I tried moving v0.7 to be a subfolder of v0.5 to no avail. Hell, I even tried making a copy of both acts into a test folder and let v0.7 overwrite v0.5... still nothing. So, I deleted the test and still have my original files and saves in their original folders. Again, what am I missing and how can I fix this?

Thanks in advance. :) Adventure ever on my friends, Phat :cool: (y)

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
He put it out after I had done my run through and didn't have anyone else on the team play it, so it's a good thing people like you are paying attention.
Couple of us are. It's just that they're so few and far between, I simply choose to ignore them However, that being said, I can see what you're saying...this update did have some more errors than normal.

Syntax is a bit off. Reads better if the MC says "...better at dealing with it than us." Or even "...better than us at dealing with it."

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I have a question because i didn't see anyone giving a CLEAR answer. Iv been looking for 20 minutes. ( or im just blind, sorry )

About the Femdom tag... is it COMPLETELY avoidable ? im not a fan of Femdom and NTR, but i saw a couple of post that there is no NTR. Just need CLEAR answer about the femdom pls.

Oh and if anyone can take the time to answer me about the Maledom ;) that something i really like lmao. Are we the one doing it to female ?

tyvm for anyone that taking the time to respond. ( and sorry for my bad english )
Even the scene with Bredita is avoidable if I remember correctly.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Help, please!

I played through act 1 to ending 3. Yes, I played through the part where Sloth speaks but I told him to get to the point, if that has any bearing... Once I spoke with Archmage Ayna and was offered to become one of the elite I had a title across the screen that I had reached ending three. I made a save there and on the subsequent pages, just in case, until the credits rolled. Then I exited the game and proceeded to act 2. However, none of my saves were available to view and clicking on "Import" had no effect at all.

What am I missing? I'm using act one v0.5 and act two v0.7 from the main page of this thread. However, when I took a look in the change logs, there were references to multiple updates in between v0.5 and v0.7.

I have both acts within their own subfolders in a main file entitled "Ataegina." I tried moving v0.7 to be a subfolder of v0.5 to no avail. Hell, I even tried making a copy of both acts into a test folder and let v0.7 overwrite v0.5... still nothing. So, I deleted the test and still have my original files and saves in their original folders. Again, what am I missing and how can I fix this?

Thanks in advance. :) Adventure ever on my friends, Phat :cool: (y)
Congrats you reached one of the "Bad" or rather premature Story Endings.
Nothing more for you to see here.
If you would have declined the offer you'd eventually get to Act II

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So, I say no to the offer to become an elite? I can do that. Will try it tonight. Thanks :cool: (y)

I also left the stone behind as I didn't enjoy what happened after I left the burning church with it. Hope that doesn't screw me too... Thanks again, friend :)

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
Couple of us are. It's just that they're so few and far between, I simply choose to ignore them However, that being said, I can see what you're saying...this update did have some more errors than normal.

Syntax is a bit off. Reads better if the MC says "...better at dealing with it than us." Or even "...better than us at dealing with it."
Take another look at how that sentence begins.

"I sure she has a lot to worry about"

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I found it! Hahaha:ROFLMAO: That conversation with Sloth at the end is rather immersion/fourth wall breaking but I found it.:cool:(y)

Thanks for the point in the right direction, my friend. :)
Have a great day and adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there a list of spells you should have or are able to learn up to act 2 version 0.7 and where tooo learn them not sure if i have learned all of them or not
autolearns when talking to archmage etc.

Is there any romance in the game ? since i dont see a romance or harem tag. im not talking about sex scene. i saw some posts talking about relationships with the girls.. confusing. so im just wondering if the MC can BE in a relationship with the girls ? girlfriend/boyfriend/couple blahblahblah... ?
yes he can.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I thought i was on the evil path... the mom freeing from demon was a wasted oppertunity to do some evil shit inside. Very sad.
It seems the dev has more or less put the different paths on hold for the moment. For the past many moons it's just been the MC fucking about with Isabella, with occasional cameos from the rest of the cast.

Presumably the main plot will pick back up again eventually, and maybe the paths will diverge again there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It seems the dev has more or less put the different paths on hold for the moment. For the past many moons it's just been the MC fucking about with Isabella, with occasional cameos from the rest of the cast.

Presumably the main plot will pick back up again eventually, and maybe the paths will diverge again there.
isabella, that orc girl, mira, archmage, princess's brother's (or something like that) gf, maybe even with princess too.

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes