PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
PLEASE CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE setting is ALIEN View attachment 1914753
This looks like a Portuguese translation or possibly Spanish, definitely a Latin based language. Idioma is the idiom or language section. There are no other language options listed therefore this has to be a translation. You need a different file for English. The main page has English PC options for Win/Linux/Mac. However, any Android ports are third party. Double check with the source of your current file. You likely grabbed the wrong link...

Wish I had better advice. Hope this helps. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
This looks like a Portuguese translation or possibly Spanish, definitely a Latin based language. Idioma is the idiom or language section. There are no other language options listed therefore this has to be a translation. You need a different file for English. The main page has English PC options for Win/Linux/Mac. However, any Android ports are third party. Double check with the source of your current file. You likely grabbed the wrong link...

Wish I had better advice. Hope this helps. Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
Thank for your help and advice, i'll wait for another update ive Downloaded (PC Mega link 3gb) and the compressed version both are the same, I not wasting anymore time ! Thanks though Guys

Reactions: PapaPhat

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
So I've reached the end of what I assume is the prologue, what's the recommended magic schools, asking me to pick points despite having no clue how valuable they'll be
Whatever jumps out at you.

I've focused on necromancy & alteration, healing, and am now doing illusion.

The different schools sometimes give exclusive options.(extremely disappointed in you illusion. Can't really ever use it for mind control....)

You can summon a mount, for example, when riding with your sister, if you've got the summoning.

I would guess mysticism gives you opportunities to teleport?

And healing allows you to treat injured and dying individuals in some circumstances.

Basically, pick whatever sounds cool. There's a book at the very start of the college in your mentor Katrina's room, just after awakening from the attack. It will explain them.

If not. It's basically a loose parody of the Elder scrolls, as far as I can tell

Conjuration - summon stuff
Necromancy - reanimate stuff
Illusion - scare stuff
Restoration - heal stuff
Alteration - tangible based magic. Like earthquakes
Mysticism - metaphysics/soft magic. Like teleporting, and creating "barriers"
Battlemagic - burn stuff

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Also, if anyone can help me somehow finding or exporting whatever file is supposedly created at the end of act 1 through joiplay, so I don't have to redownload both parts again.

(I have like 3gb data left. And absolutely no money for a long time coming on ever recharging that.. I can't re download them.)

I Would highly appreciate it. I'm stuck on android fucking 11. But I do have total command to access the files google so kindly locked away from its CUSTOMERS. I have checked in joiplay.joiplay & joiplay.renpy, and found a saves folder, but nothing else.

I also can't see whatever save I'd supposedly creates in act 1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I also can't see whatever save I'd supposedly creates in act 1
game should create in the end of act1 (before game has thrown player back to main screen) file called ataegina1.mps.1 in \renpy\persistent and that file contains info what hjard did on act1.

Reactions: SunlessXre

SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
game should create in the end of act1 (before game has thrown player back to main screen) file called ataegina1.mps.1 in \renpy\persistent and that file contains info what hjard did on act1.
Thankyou. Only file I didn't put in 2, because it already had it. Will try now

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes