Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
sometimes devs take liberties assuming what players choose.
Idk if its still the same but last time i've played, the game assumes that you already fucked the "sister", independent of the Path you choose, BUT you could only do her "first time" scene if you ware on the Neutral Path :unsure:

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I'm in Act 1 (v0.5). I've searched the old posts for "Katriona" but haven't found a solution. The Archmage has asked me to tell Katriona that the meeting is starting soon, but her room is locked. Going to all of the other rooms hasn't found me anything I can really do. Attempting to go to my room briefly shows me the room interior, but then I get kicked back to the room map of the College. The librarian tells me she's busy. Most of the other rooms are locked.

EDIT: I went back one save and progressed again, hit the same situation. Any help ? Bueller ? Anyone ?

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Same here
I let the new update v0.7.5 overwrite my old game file for act II, loaded into a couple of my old saves, just as a test and the game loaded right up from each prior save.

You cannot run act II without act I installed. Also, you must have an end of act I save for act II to port in when starting a new game session in act II. You can have multiple end of act I saves but do need to restart act II each time you change those. You will see end of act I saves listed ONLY when electing to start a new saved game in act II. All other game play saves are only functional in the act in which said saves were made, act I saves appear only in act I and likewise, act II gameplay saves appear only in act II. It is only the end of act saves that appear when starting a new saved game in act II. Otherwise, all other saves appear in their appropriate version in the regular "Load" screen.

Hope that helps. Adventure ever on friends, Phat(y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's supposed to be bread? I thought it was a Christmas ornament :LOL:, and also why are the scenes with the dragon so dark? I can barely see it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Gotta say, I enjoyed this update.

It was good to hit two birds with one stone, by having the Dragon egg quest arc intertwined with this Elven Kingdom storyline.

I do wonder whether we'll have one final visit to the Elven Kingdom arc in next update to properly tie it off before moving onto the next arc.

There still feels like a lot more storylines left to explore, so I'm already looking forward to the next story.

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
What a great update. Thanks Kthulian!

It was nice to have an update not focused on Isabella.
Dragon stuff!
Body augmentation stuff. (So hot) Makes me want more- like increased size or more double-dick scenes.:love:

Only thing the build was missing was some RP/LP :WeSmart:

Reactions: Kthulian

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
What a great update. Thanks Kthulian!

It was nice to have an update not focused on Isabella.
Dragon stuff!
Body augmentation stuff. (So hot) Makes me want more- like increased size or more double-dick scenes.:love:

Only thing the build was missing was some RP/LP :WeSmart:
So that's mean now mc got his personal dragon
It's great now i m going to play this update

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
getting a crash with the update only

also thank you for the great game
"update only" please
My fault, I upgraded the renpy version on my system so "update only" will not work.
My apologies.

so I go see Mida then talk to brutus to then see Mida again? what the?
Bredita - Mida break/error.

Yes, that's a bug (Mida appearing at Bredita's castle with no reason) . I'll post a fix in a moment

Quick question: where did the demon girl go?.. are we ever going to see her again or she was simply a cameo?
She's in the tower, yes you'll see her again.

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Any news for the newest update?

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes