Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
As usual, a patreon leak from some dev...

Who's your favorite halloween girl?

I know who's mine...
Here are the links.

V0.7.5 PC

V0.7.5 MAC

V0.7.5 Android The66

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes (Path exclusives!!)

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.
Updated my links to have the "Mida issue" built in. Anyway,you can use quick fix to avoid a new download.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Cheers!

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Gotta say, I enjoyed this update.

It was good to hit two birds with one stone, by having the Dragon egg quest arc intertwined with this Elven Kingdom storyline.

I do wonder whether we'll have one final visit to the Elven Kingdom arc in next update to properly tie it off before moving onto the next arc.

There still feels like a lot more storylines left to explore, so I'm already looking forward to the next story.
Well the threads left unfinished there I feel don't need to be finished immediately. We'll be able to teleport there as and when needed if they don't find us.

The only threads not tied off fully that I can think of are; Eleven Princess GF, Nobel Title, and possible future Guard Captain GF.

To forestall any more facepalms, obviously there's still the guy who is behind all the attacks on the Elven Kingdom, but considering their wizard army were introduced in a different arc, I don't see the fight against him being kept to the Elven Kingdom arc. I'm not convinced that even when we're finished with with that arc that we'll never be back there again for various reasons

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Updated my links to have the "Mida issue" built in. Anyway,you can use THIS quick fix to avoid a new download.

Sorry for the inconvenience

Cheers!
Uh... hate to break it to you big K but the "Mida fix" link you inserted in the post to which I am replying yields a full 3.99 GB update DL, not the fix. However, I just DL'd the fix using the *fix link on the OP and was redirected to the post where I was able to find the fix file. Installing it now. Thanks for updating to include whatever you meant by having the "Mida issue" built in. I have the 7.5 update installed and am installing the fix file now. I intend to save this new content for the weekend when I can hopefully enjoy it unfettered and drift off into this wonderful fantasy world you are creating called Ataegina.

Thank you for your fab and brilliant efforts, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Uh... hate to break it to you big K but the "Mida fix" link you inserted in the post to which I am replying yields a full 3.99 GB update DL, not the fix. However, I just DL'd the fix using the *fix link on the OP and was redirected to the post where I was able to find the fix file. Installing it now. Thanks for updating to include whatever you meant by having the "Mida issue" built in. I have the 7.5 update installed and am installing the fix file now. I intend to save this new content for the weekend when I can hopefully enjoy it unfettered and drift off into this wonderful fantasy world you are creating called Ataegina.

Thank you for your fab and brilliant efforts, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Shit... That fix is cursed I tell you!! It's like the 3rd mistake I make with it. :LOL:

It should be fixed now... I mean... I fixed the fix.. What is it called then :unsure:

Thank you.

Cheers!

PS: The "Mida issue" would show up to players that followed Bredita but left Mida in the tower, the bug would show Mida in both locations "at the same time"

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
I write through a translator. In the beginning, I really liked this game, as the developer promised a choice, a good way and an evil one. But in fact, so that I don't choose, they impose the same shit. Once I refused the girl's orc, but they will shove it at you in every update, I refused another girl, so they impose her even more. Everything is vanilla and stupid, I recommend it for lovers to lick the crotch, it's here all the time, no domination

Shack 24

Dec 19, 2020
Any news for the newest update?
So does this work if you import with the save online
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
So does this work if you import it with the saves online??

Knight of the Dawn

Jun 19, 2022

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Thanks for the update.
I wanted to ask if the bugfix is included in the mod as well or not?
Because the mod actually overwrites the bugfix file!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks for the update.
I wanted to ask if the bugfix is included in the mod as well or not?
Because the mod actually overwrites the bugfix file!
You may wish to install the fix after the mod so that the fix is the one to do the overwriting. Just a thought.
Adventure ever on friend, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Kthulian

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I really dislike Isabella being locked to the neutral path. :cautious:
Hey, there needs to be some perks to being morally ambivalent. All jokes aside, the locking of her early scenes are not indicative that a relationship will never develop. In fact, I was surprised at how fast it escalated after her mother's exorcism.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well usual update, short (dev needs to do more devving rather than drink beer and watch bred........ :p), funny and quite good. only 1 battle and sex scene.

Reactions: PapaPhat
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes