Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I was wondering if someone could clarify something for me. I saw in the genre section of the thread that the author has listed "cuckold" as one of the games genre's, could someone clarify this content for me, please? (And just to clarify for any mods that might see this, I'm not asking out of malicious intent, I'm into NTR content, just looking for specifics).

So is this the MC getting cucked, the MC cucking others, or a little of both? Also, how much of said content is there and in which acts is the content present?

Thanks in advance for any help that can be given.

• Wow
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I was wondering if someone could clarify something for me. I saw in the genre section of the thread that the author has listed "cuckold" as one of the games genre's, could someone clarify this content for me, please? (And just to clarify for any mods that might see this, I'm not asking out of malicious intent, I'm into NTR content, just looking for specifics).

So is this the MC getting cucked, the MC cucking others, or a little of both? Also, how much of said content is there and in which acts is the content present?

I'm up to date, though haven't played all paths and options, and I thankfully never saw any NTR content. I don't remember anything that I'd call cucking in either direction. No guys go near our harem, and the only time I remember there being a married woman, we were invited for a threesome. So not what I'd call cucking.

Nothing would kill this game faster than NTR being added, espeically if it's hidden under a different term

Last edited:

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018

It's the MC fucking someone else wife in chapter one

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It's the MC fucking someone else wife in chapter one
Specifically, hubby was wasted as fuck and iirc passed out, then MC has the option to fuck the wife.

Feels more like cheating rather than NTR honestly. MC doesn't steal the wife away from the husband as far as I know. To be fair, I don't fuck the wife because I don't like being the bull in general.

Reactions: boobsrcool

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
Specifically, hubby was wasted as fuck and iirc passed out, then MC has the option to fuck the wife.

Feels more like cheating rather than NTR honestly. MC doesn't steal the wife away from the husband as far as I know. To be fair, I don't fuck the wife because I don't like being the bull in general.
I remember if you fuck her wife while you healed up her hubby early, he will be watching you fucking from semi open door.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021

2 netori scenes i think.
One; wife of a Alcohol addict
Two; Wife of a villain Army General (she do not know that it is not her husband)

Reactions: Vertius
Mar 26, 2022
I kinda like(d) this game, but why is every woman in ths game either a lesbian (who is curious about the main character's magical penis) or bisexual? I though Mida was at least straight then...boom! She was/still is in love with archlesbian :HideThePain: Playing it feels like the MC is just a sexual object to them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I kinda like(d) this game, but why is every woman in ths game either a lesbian (who is curious about the main character's magical penis) or bisexual? I though Mida was at least straight then...boom! She was/still is in love with archlesbian :HideThePain: Playing it feels like the MC is just a sexual object to them.
and all girls and women are holes to wet his dick.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
and all girls and women are holes to wet his dick.
Probably because the Dev knows that the only thing the guys want are the sex scenes...the story is only to 'fit them together' with as many and often as possible. I'll bet a lot of them use the skip forward text so they can get to the next 'action.' Notice how many complain if a story doesn't end with a 'harem' ending?!

Sad situation but IMHO, true.

ADULT fiction should include Sex...but a lot else too, like conflict and excitement... y'know, things ADULT MEN would be interested in.

<rant mode off>

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
There's nothing wrong with wanting harem endings, and harem stories don't preclude good stories and good writing.

I like harem games, but I agree more games could do with more varied reactions to the player character. A cast where all the women are playersexual can be very annoying.

Having a lot more, and varied, lgbt characters in games would help flesh out the worlds and balance things out.

Some girls are going to be lesbian and so completely and utterly un-romanceable by a male MC. That's life.
Some girls being lesbian would make the bisexual girls feel more grounded. Their attraction to multiple genders feels more genuine rather than an extension of all women being attracted to MC.

Also, let there be gay and bisexual men in game, let them be attracted to MC. I'm not saying MC has to be bi, though that would be my preference, but especially in games where MC magically attractive to everyone, it should be everyone who is naturally attracted to guys.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
There's nothing wrong with wanting harem endings, and harem stories don't preclude good stories and good writing.

I like harem games, but I agree more games could do with more varied reactions to the player character. A cast where all the women are playersexual can be very annoying.

Having a lot more, and varied, lgbt characters in games would help flesh out the worlds and balance things out.

Some girls are going to be lesbian and so completely and utterly un-romanceable by a male MC. That's life.
Some girls being lesbian would make the bisexual girls feel more grounded. Their attraction to multiple genders feels more genuine rather than an extension of all women being attracted to MC.

Also, let there be gay and bisexual men in game, let them be attracted to MC. I'm not saying MC has to be bi, though that would be my preference, but especially in games where MC magically attractive to everyone, it should be everyone who is naturally attracted to guys.

After reading the above, I rest my case!

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

This ain't that kinda game, friend...

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes