cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
STJay if your wt-mod was supposed to light up right choices then i didn't see it on for example on mida scene talking to her in the tower.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was checking... why there in't a Virgin Tag in this thread?

IIRC there's many of those in the game :unsure:
Huntress "Sister" (Isabella), Demon Librarian (Cerea), Centaur (Jendayi), Asian girl (Roneko), Elf Princess (Enainia, this one is extremely vague though, so idk)...
cause dev didn't make fuss about it. try reporting op and telling missing tag virgin.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
STJay if your wt-mod was supposed to light up right choices then i didn't see it on for example on mida scene talking to her in the tower.
There were certain menu options where I didn't think the answer mattered too much. If you were just wondering whether I had forgotten to code something, do you happen to have the exact line of dialogue so I can more easily look for it?

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There were certain menu options where I didn't think the answer mattered too much. If you were just wondering whether I had forgotten to code something, do you happen to have the exact line of dialogue so I can more easily look for it?
mostly on when talking with mida to have sex in tower or not to have (leads loss of corruption and love).

Fuss? He put many of those in the game for someone that don't care. :ROFLMAO:
i know what you are after but 1. ask from dev why no tag, 2. report op and explain why that tag is needed.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Ok last time :ROFLMAO:
But since i'm here... there are other missing tags: Voyeurism, Multiple Penetration and Anal Sex

Voyeurism:
There's a spell used specifically to "spy" on others... :ROFLMAO:
And IIRC there's many scenes (masturbation, FF and MF) involving presencial and magic voyeurism.
Multiple Penetration: There's a spell that multiplies the MC and other that double his cock.
Anal Sex: I'm surprised that's missing since there's many anal scenes through the whole game. :unsure:

Last edited:

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
hey, whats the amount of points you should have in a specific skill set? its my 1st play through and dont wanna scroll thru messages in case spoilers lol

Reactions: PapaPhat

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I really dislike Isabella being locked to the neutral path. :cautious:
She isn't, I just checked, there's a lot of point chances with her in Act II
idk if this was intended or not, but in Act II if you:
1. Go after her when she saw Yotul (+1)
2. Lie about "having important matters at the college" to Katla (+1)
3. Say "Don't worry, we can help her" (+2)
Then after saying "I'm also very good at kissing" you will jump right into sex :ROFLMAO:
You will skip a lot of "build up" scenes though :unsure:

and last time: REPORT OP AND TELL THAT TAGS ARE MISSING!!!
Already did it! I commented so i could report the comment as a "Tag Update".
Are you not seeing the already updated tags up there? :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
hey, whats the amount of points you should have in a specific skill set? its my 1st play through and dont wanna scroll thru messages in case spoilers lol
You should pretty much have 10+ for all skills by act two. Your primary and secondary skills of your choice may be around 15, that's assuming you did not use the built in cheat to start all skills at your choice of 5 or 10. I took the 10 skill so mine are in the 20-25 ridiculous range. Next play, no cheat. It was totally unnecessary but I may still take the money cheat next play... one can never have enough coin even if the game really doesn't require you to have it. Still nice to have jingle in my pocket. Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kthulian

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.7.5
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
Mega
Updated my Android port to Act 2 v0.75

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
anybody got some saves to start act 2 I lost mine (if you just have the evil path thats good too)
The best way is what cxx said above - have your own game save from Act 1 with all your choices & name. Otherwise, there is a link in the OP under 'Extras' called "saves" - there are three saves for Act 2 (one for each path).

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes