• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Yes I know... I'm late with my monthly Patreon hacking... Kthulian is making it more difficult to hack... Or Patreon or whatever..

Here are the links.

V0.7.6 PC

V0.7.6 MAC

V0.7.6 Android The66

Update only V0.7.5 --->> V0.7.6

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.
Where's the IM GONNA BUUUUUUUST react??!!!!!??!?!?!

ATAEGINA ACT II UPDATE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
argh damn ... the update only doesnt work with the 0.7.5 compressed version ... :rolleyes:
Now I need to wait (again) for an compression hero and the compressed 0.7.6

However ... Thank you very much Kthulian for sharing your awesome game with us (y):love:

p.s. Would be really nice to you use *.jpg instead *.png as your image format .... reduces the size of the game significantly without loosing quality (with 90 - 100 % quality settings with jpg)

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
What do you mean with PNGs?
You can test it yourself pretty easily ... take one of your images in png format and open it with "Paint" (the Windows included one^^) and save it as jpg ... compare the quality & the size between them ... you´ll see a huge difference in size but not really a difference in quality ... (unless you have a 4k setup and compare them in full screen mode ;) )

*edit*
as a sidenote ... you do not even need to change your code if you rename all converted images (very easy to use free software image converter "XnConvert") back to png .... for example with "cmd" in windows .... (command: "rename (your path)/game/images/*.jpg (your path)/game/images/*.png" - this command renames all images at once back to png without changing the format.
*edit*

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I am aware of PNG VS JPG sizes... Believe me, I only use PNG for transparent stuff, like avatars and buttons. This update is about 250mb because it's JPG... The PNG version of the files are over 1gb.

I just asked what exactly he meant with it, because he said "still use PNG", I always used JPG and considered webp but didn't like the result

Cheers!

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I am aware of PNG VS JPG sizes... Believe me, I only use PNG for transparent stuff, like avatars and buttons. This update is about 250mb because it's JPG... The PNG version of the files are over 1gb.

I just asked what exactly he meant with it, because he said "still use PNG", I always used JPG and considered webp but didn't like the result

Cheers!
I see ... another sidenote: The webp image format does the same as png with transparency and is still waaay smaller than png ;)
However ... you do you ... I´m not happy about any used png image file (like always^^) but in the end I still do enjoy your game very much - mostly the compressed version *gg*

*edit*
yeah, Now I remember something way back from Atagenia Act I - when you startet - we had a similar talk about png vs jpg/webp
so plz forget the last 3 post from me :)
*edit*

• Red Heart

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018

Cheers!
and you can render directly in Jpeg

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I see ... another sidenote: The webp image format does the same as png with transparency and is still waaay smaller than png ;)
However ... you do you ... I´m not happy about any used png image file (like always^^) but in the end I still do enjoy your game very much - mostly the compressed version *gg*
Thank you, I enjoy making the game at least as much as you like playing it

The current used PNGs have an almost irrelevant size, I believe lower than 50mb.
The images however "the JPG ones" are between 600kb and 1.2mb each that makes stuff grow a lot.

The update only file doesn't work for you?

Reactions: PPLayer

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
Thank you, I enjoy making the game at least as much as you like playing it

The current used PNGs have an almost irrelevent size, I believe lower than 50mb.
They images however "the JPG ones" are between 600kb and 1.2mb each that makes stuff grow a lot.

The update only file doesn't work for you?
Yeah ... I placed them inside "game" and replaced all of them ... but it still shows on title screen 0.7.5 and my last save leads to the end and back to the main screen .... I used the compressed 0.7.5 unpacked.
I dont know why it behaves like that - even if it replaced all file (except the 76.rpa) ...
But dont worry ^^ I can wait for the 0.7.6 compressed version :)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yeah ... I placed them inside "game" and replaced all of them ... but it still shows on title screen 0.7.5 and my last save leads to the end and back to the main screen .... I used the compressed 0.7.5 unpacked.
I dont know why it behaves like that - even if it replaced all file (except the 76.rpa) ...
But dont worry ^^ I can wait for the 0.7.6 compressed version :)
If the compressed version decompiles the game, that happens, you can check it if there are .rpy files with the same name as the .rpyc files in the game folder

Leviodas

Apr 17, 2020
I finished part 1 but cant play part 2, it still asks if i´ve finishes part1. I alreay moved my saves from part 1 to part 2 but it didnt help

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I finished part 1 but cant play part 2, it still asks if i´ve finishes part1. I alreay moved my saves from part 1 to part 2 but it didnt help
There's more detailed help for this back further in the thread if you search but the main point is to play the ending of Act 1 until the very end and follow the on screen instructions. Moving from Act 1 to Act 2 requires a different kind of Save and your Save files won't work.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Ataegina [v0.7.6] [Kthulian] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,21 GB / 1,19 GB - AtaeginaActII-0.7.6-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,18 GB / 1,15 GB - AtaeginaActII-0.7.6-mac-crunched.zip
= ~28,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes