JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
You tease the beautiful demon librarian during sex that you will break her mind with pleasure, no minds are actually broken. The teasing was just a little to close for my comfort, which is why I originally commented on it.
the demon librarian is hot stuff. The design of her and the other demon devils look super cool. Great designs. That is why I always say would be cool to befriend even the evil ones,they just look awesome. The Librarian will have to do. And Bredita but she is no demon. I do have an evil alignment in my play through after all. Bredita is all buddy buddy with Ayna again.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
well she's buddy buddy with her on all paths until things have been taken care by *insert "wild guess" here*.
playing through ACT I and now Bredita just ditched the MC with Ayna and got a new undead toy. Weird.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
playing through ACT I and now Bredita just ditched the MC with Ayna and got a new undead toy. Weird.
She loves Ayna, that has never changed. It's probably an unhealthy obsessive kind of love, but it's still there. No matter how Ayna may feel about Bredita and her actions, Bredita is never going to hate Ayna.

She may try to gain a lot of power in order to make Ayna her sexpet lover, but not hate her...

Reactions: JaszMan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea she tried to re-kindle their relationship a while ago but ayna stopped it (for now).

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
She loves Ayna, that has never changed. It's probably an unhealthy obsessive kind of love, but it's still there. No matter how Ayna may feel about Bredita and her actions, Bredita is never going to hate Ayna.

She may try to gain a lot of power in order to make Ayna her sexpet lover, but not hate her...
Alighnments should be Pure/Good and Morally Grey not bad/evil not really evil. The cool bad ends would qualify I think. Seeing your friemds with red eyes and under Lust's influence was awesome,yet MC being the Hero saving them that is if you chose the bad end. "eye roll". Bredita is in love with Ayna that is for sure, yet she is not evil herself, she just disagrees wit Ayna on Necromancy and she likes power I like Bredita's fashion slightly better than Ayna. Great Story. Wonder what the story would have been like with a female protagonist?

Eddie78

Nov 7, 2021
View attachment 317941

Overview:

In a world filled with magic and riddled with war, you find yourself playing an important role. A life of spellcraft, politics and intrigue awaits you. Will you use your powers to unify the land and its people? Or shall you use them for your own personal gain and amusement, no matter the cost?
Thread Updated: 2022-12-02
Release Date: 2022-10-31
Developer: Kthulian F95zone - - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.7.6
Language: English
Other Games:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Signature:

You need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth talks to you about playing Act II!
Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual.

DOWNLOAD
Act II
Win/Linux
: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -
Update Only (v0.7.5 > 0.7.6): - - MEGA - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Act I
Win/Linux
: -
MEGA - - -
Mac: - MEGA -
Android: MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Walkthrough Mod -
Save

* This port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 533425 View attachment 312714 View attachment 312721 View attachment 533396 View attachment 533397 View attachment 533398 View attachment 533399 View attachment 533400 View attachment 533402 View attachment 533403 View attachment 533404 View attachment 533405 View attachment 533406 View attachment 533407 View attachment 533408 View attachment 533409 View attachment 533410 View attachment 533411 View attachment 533412 View attachment 533413 View attachment 533414
save not working doesnt import to act 2
heeeeeelppp

Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
save not working doesnt import to act 2
heeeeeelppp
That happened to me too. There are multiple game endings in the first act that are NOT the end of act one but, in fact, are the end of the game for the choice you made. For example, I found a game end when I opted to become an elite when the archmage offered that to me. Well, that is all fine and good but that is game over at that point, a good ending but a game end none the less. There are several of these both good and not so good. These are NOT the end of act one. When you reach one of those endings, reload your last save or roll back if possible to go far enough back to make a different choice. Then proceed to the true end of act one. You will know it is the end of act one when you see this...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.08.21 - 08.10.00.13.png

Then make your save on the next screen which looks like this...
Base Profile Screenshot 2022.08.21 - 08.01.17.82.png

Once you make your true end of act one save, close act one, open act two and select start to begin anew in act two. That is the only place you will see this save in act two. Also, you will not see any of your act one saves in act two nor will you see any of your act two saves appear in act one. The separate acts run like two separate games, even though it is a continuation of the same story.

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
In the game Elf Queen gives a choice between became a Elven Lord or try something other.
Is selecting the Elven Lord choice will have a major impact in Future?
Since selecting that
I found the second option better
If becoming the Elven Lord
It did say you will get marry a royalty is it a big thing :unsure:.
I hope I don't replay the game again from that point :(.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I have a question.. I have the walkthrough mod installed and I am almost sure that I followed and saved where the wt mentioned possibility of H scenes, however I was surprised to see that today I reached the end of the content, as I also have the gallery unlocker and in it saw scenes with Ayna, Katla etc. So I went through the gallery and found that the below scenes and more were not unlocked -
  • Ayna sex scene in a pool
  • Isa, Katla, and Jenda scene (I also did not see the precursor scene with Milda turning us into cats and all)
  • Threesome with the devil and the librarian

I wonder if I missed more..? Any idea how these would get missed..? I so far came across 3 endings if that helps to monitor the progress.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah... this game has more forks than a cutlery store! Hahaha:ROFLMAO:
well yea if plays on all 3 pats.

Ayna sex scene in a pool
Isa, Katla, and Jenda scene (I also did not see the precursor scene with Milda turning us into cats and all)
Threesome with the devil and the librarian

I wonder if I missed more..? Any idea how these would get missed..? I so far came across 3 endings if that helps to monitor the progress.
most likely due points, it is very possible that when continued from act1 1 or more points were reset to 0.

end of current update my points are:

mida 9 and 7
ayna 5
bredita 1
sis 9 and 6
kat 9 and 1
redhead whose name i have forgotten 2
mom 3
elf princess 9
school librarian 5
no idea whose next but 1 and 1
no idea 4 and 1