resgar

Mar 15, 2020
Great game. Just finished current update.

I was very skeptic to try at first. Plot kinda generic, girls hungs on MC dick in sight, exteremely massive plotarmored MarySue (actual name of MC) and so on. Many flaws. But. I can see effort made by dev from start to last update. I can see some progress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And some girls actually are developing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So there is a potential. And overall there are polished and fine H VN content piece. So here im. Thx to dev, keep it going.

Will follow next upd for sure.

Reactions: COOLERD3

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Just awesome, how did Lust even get to Katla?. Can Lust just enter anyones mind on a whim?. Would love to have the MC have a Demon Mom though. Shoot it would be cool if the MC transformed into one, lol. regardless Lust's powers are interesting. My MC's alignment is anything but good.it would not shock me. hehe

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just awesome, how did Lust even get to Katla?. Can Lust just enter anyones mind on a whim?. Would love to have the MC have a Demon Mom though. Shoot it would be cool if the MC transformed into one, lol. regardless Lust's powers are interesting. My MC's alignment is anything but good.it would not shock me. hehe
prolly when she and other hunters drink demon blood or whatever to get powers.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
I have a question.. I have the walkthrough mod installed and I am almost sure that I followed and saved where the wt mentioned possibility of H scenes, however I was surprised to see that today I reached the end of the content, as I also have the gallery unlocker and in it saw scenes with Ayna, Katla etc. So I went through the gallery and found that the below scenes and more were not unlocked -
  • Ayna sex scene in a pool
  • Isa, Katla, and Jenda scene (I also did not see the precursor scene with Milda turning us into cats and all)
  • Threesome with the devil and the librarian

I wonder if I missed more..? Any idea how these would get missed..? I so far came across 3 endings if that helps to monitor the progress.
Mod is not good for this game

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
well yea if plays on all 3 pats.

most likely due points, it is very possible that when continued from act1 1 or more points were reset to 0.

end of current update my points are:

mida 9 and 7
ayna 5
bredita 1
sis 9 and 6
kat 9 and 1
redhead whose name i have forgotten 2
mom 3
elf princess 9
school librarian 5
no idea whose next but 1 and 1
no idea 4 and 1
again no idea 5 and 3
asian princess 9 and 1
bordello demon 4
cerea 6
bordello worker 1 and 1
horsygirl 3
orcgirl 2 and 1
no idea again 4
and last 2 no ideas both 0
I see. If I remember correctly I had already set max points for the librarian and devil. Not sure maybe mod caused a bug? Anyway decided to play from the gallery sigh.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
O.K. this has to be a running joke. Every time Lust appears to the MC it gets really steamy and the MC even gets tempted too,but its Lust that keeps saying got to go, or see you later. Almost as if she is stringing the MC a long or she knows the MC is not really her enemy and she knows something we don't. There is something about her that makes her confident that the MC will side with her. She keeps pushing him a way every time she has him in her grasp. Toying with him,strange because I thought the point was she is trying to corrupt him while she gets her father back. I would think she would keep him. Devils do not get them. The MC is far from the Good alignment in my case. The Story is fantastic though,I am just confused what Lust's real plan is with the MC.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see. If I remember correctly I had already set max points for the librarian and devil. Not sure maybe mod caused a bug? Anyway decided to play from the gallery sigh.
i lost sis points when continued from act1 to act2 and didn't notice it until started wondering why didn't get her scenes so loaded start of act2 save and edited sis points to somewhat correct. i have got all scenes with wt-mod.

what Lust's real plan is with the MC.
you'd know what demons are after if you read text carefully.

Reactions: verizon_vader

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If I were Lust and found out about Cerea falling for the MC I would exploit that, try to override Cerea' Pride with Lust for the MC she is falling in love with. Now that Cerea can feel things beside pride that is. The Story gets better and better.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
If I were Lust and found out about Cerea falling for the MC I would exploit that, try to override Cerea' Pride with Lust for the MC she is falling in love with. Now that Cerea can feel things beside pride that is. The Story gets better and better.
Probably impossible at this point. Even if Lust can effect people over great distances, Cerea now resides inside our tower, our tower is an extra dimensional space. I don't think anyone inside the tower can be found by anyone outside the tower with the exceptions of ourselves and Kevin.

If Cerea were to leave the tower, maybe Lust could do something, but that's even assuming Lust is aware of the previous and growing dynamic between Cerea and ourselves, which I can't remember if she is or not.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Probably impossible at this point. Even if Lust can effect people over great distances, Cerea now resides inside our tower, our tower is an extra dimensional space. I don't think anyone inside the tower can be found by anyone outside the tower with the exceptions of ourselves and Kevin.

If Cerea were to leave the tower, maybe Lust could do something, but that's even assuming Lust is aware of the previous and growing dynamic between Cerea and ourselves, which I can't remember if she is or not.
right,right,right I forgot about the tower. Still,yea if Cerea left the Tower now feeling more than just Pride,but Love for the MC, then Lust can exploit her. Cerea is already a Demon to begin with who has broken away from the Pride Devil's influence. So it is just a matter of manipulating Cerea's Love for the MC into Lust. I Completely forgot that the Tower is in another dimension of another dimension ect. So Lust can not find her. How did Lust invade Katla though?. Was it when she was still a prisoner?. Regardless if I were Cerea I would stay in the Tower until all the devils are dealt with.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
right,right,right I forgot about the tower. Still,yea if Cerea left the Tower now feeling more than just Pride,but Love for the MC, then Lust can exploit her. Cerea is already a Demon to begin with who has broken away from the Pride Devil's influence. So it is just a matter of manipulating Cerea's Love for the MC into Lust. I Completely forgot that the Tower is in another dimension of another dimension ect. So Lust can not find her. How did Lust invade Katla though?. Was it when she was still a prisoner?. Regardless if I were Cerea I would stay in the Tower until all the devils are dealt with.
Pretty sure Katla was infected during the failed battle turned abduction when we were all helping the elves.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Pretty sure Katla was infected during the failed battle turned abduction when we were all helping the elves.
that makes sense. It was actually very sexy how Katla looked when she turned into a full fledged demon with wings even though it was only for a short time getting to chain the demon inside her. I thought the girls looked awesome with glowing red eyes too when they were with Lust.

Rowdie06

Feb 2, 2018
I am playing act 1 over because I got a new computer and don't have my save files and its been a while so I thought it would be fun to get a refresh and start over. I ended up stuck at the college. It's right after you got with Katriona to help her pick mushrooms in her magic grove. After coming back wearing clothes that look like her. You change into your old robe from when you were younger. You end up talking to Anya who magics you some nicer clothes and than she asks you to check something in the city for her. It than forces you to go to the city. I first checked every place in the city before going to the shop. When you talk with the shopkeeper she tells you that Anya already picked up the box. You than get told to go back to the college to try to find Anya to see whats going on. When I get to the college every room is either locked or empty except for the laboratory which says "Kat is in there so its better if I stay away from there" The courtyard is also empty and than it pushes you back the the screen with all the rooms so you can't choose to leave the college. What did I do wrong or how do I find Anya? Please help.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
i lost sis points when continued from act1 to act2 and didn't notice it until started wondering why didn't get her scenes so loaded start of act2 save and edited sis points to somewhat correct. i have got all scenes with wt-mod.
I see. For now I used the gallery. But any idea where in act 2 the scene with Ayna in the pond is.? (Assuming it is in act 2. I dont even want to know if it is act 1 :cry:)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So is there ever going to be a reason for gold in this game? The mc basically used a cheat code to get an infinite amount.

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
I see. For now I used the gallery. But any idea where in act 2 the scene with Ayna in the pond is.? (Assuming it is in act 2. I dont even want to know if it is act 1 :cry:)
I'm assuming you're not talking about the daydream scene in v0.5.5 with the MC in the school bath, because for that one you just have to pick 'Ayna' from the answer choices.

Then there is an Illusion scene with Ayna in v0.5.7. The requirements for this one would be as follows:
  • You rejected Bredita on the rooftop back in v0.5.0
  • You have an alignment of -2 or more
  • Ayna's Love is 2 or more

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
except she has no reason to leave, infinite amounts of books etc to be read so .............

So is there ever going to be a reason for gold in this game? The mc basically used a cheat code to get an infinite amount.
there is occasionally like when mc goes to buy books, visits on bordello, goes to inn, ................

he has deep pockets since before he found treasury room he had near 1200 gold and after taking "some" pocket money he had over 9k gold.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes