verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
I'm assuming you're not talking about the daydream scene in v0.5.5 with the MC in the school bath, because for that one you just have to pick 'Ayna' from the answer choices.

Then there is an Illusion scene with Ayna in v0.5.7. The requirements for this one would be as follows:
  • You rejected Bredita on the rooftop back in v0.5.0
  • You have an alignment of -2 or more
  • Ayna's Love is 2 or more
No I must be talking about the second illusion scene beacuse this one seemed to be in a forest and I am sure I saw some dialogue citing illusions.. and I would be damned.. I totally forgot about the alignment. I always had alignment above 10 presuming that with the characters in the college it would all be part of "good". Does this mean I missed out on Ayna and possbily other content with the girls cos of positive alignment? Let me see if a written walkthrough is present in OP (Also it is kinda surprising that a scene with the archmage requires negative traits..? :()

STJay

Jan 12, 2020
No I must be talking about the second illusion scene beacuse this one seemed to be in a forest and I am sure I saw some dialogue citing illusions.. and I would be damned.. I totally forgot about the alignment. I always had alignment above 10 presuming that with the characters in the college it would all be part of "good". Does this mean I missed out on Ayna and possbily other content with the girls cos of positive alignment? Let me see if a written walkthrough is present in OP (Also it is kinda surprising that a scene with the archmage requires negative traits..? :()
If you have positive alignment, then that means you hit the requirement for 'You have an alignment of -2 or more', which in that case, I have no idea why you're not seeing that scene.

While it's not exactly a written walkthrough, I did include a PDF Flowchart in my mod links if you'd prefer that over an in-game walkthrough.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I'm curious why this game doesn't have the tag superpowers? I like to place the games I download into different folders, this one would go under Superpower but it doesn't have the superpower tag.

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm curious why this game doesn't have the tag superpowers? I like to place the games I download into different folders, this one would go under Superpower but it doesn't have the superpower tag.
cause this has magic and mc isn't superhero, he's just a hero (very powerful but still just a hero).

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
If you have positive alignment, then that means you hit the requirement for 'You have an alignment of -2 or more', which in that case, I have no idea why you're not seeing that scene.

While it's not exactly a written walkthrough, I did include a PDF Flowchart in my mod links if you'd prefer that over an in-game walkthrough.
Ohh I see, I suddenly thought of <-2.. then I have no clue why I missed that scene. :cry: Let me check your flowchart thank you for providing that !

crei

Jul 2, 2017
This game is awesome!
Btw, I remember Bredita was teaching me about disintegration spell (not sure if it's really learnable) and health drain spell. However, it said I need necro lv 20 so I couldn't learn it at the time. Is there a way or another chance to learn it again, or was that the only chance and it was lost forever?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
who is the picture of in Mida room during act 1 after the victory party?
not sure but don't think that person has appeared.

the cheat walkthrough mods or do I just keep them in their folders lol I don't use mods much well unless ya counts steam
unless there's game folder after extracting mod (in that case copy that game folder to *game name* folder and replace files) then copy extracted files to \*game name*\game folder.

This game is awesome!
Btw, I remember Bredita was teaching me about disintegration spell (not sure if it's really learnable) and health drain spell. However, it said I need necro lv 20 so I couldn't learn it at the time. Is there a way or another chance to learn it again, or was that the only chance and it was lost forever?
i guess you are on evil path? possible that you lost chance to learn those from her.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Which path is better? Ayna or Bredita? Unfortunately they seem to be mutually exclusive. I don't find either especially interesting though I do prefer Ayna, what I'm asking for is more like which path is more interesting overall?

Last edited:
Reactions: BanditoMarito

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Which path is better? Ayna or Bredita? Unfortunately they seem to be mutually exclusive. I don't find either especially interesting though I do prefer Ayna, what I'm asking for is more like which path is more interesting overall?
well on ayna mc fucks her 1st and later maybe gets to fuck bredita while on bredita no ayna i guess. 2 (well 4 later) save paths where 1 is ayna and other bredita.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
A disaster my old save of mine does not working with the game, why? Always get error' when I try to open all my old save.
Iam not going start a new game from beginning from Attagiena I.
Anyone can share your save file please?

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or are there too many scenes with Mida and to some degree Isabella? I find that I just click through them since they're so repetitive and frequent. I wish the dev would focus more on other characters.

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Hello.

Just discovered this game and had my 1st blind run over the last week and this is my experiences and opinions.

Usually, i always try to pursue 1 or 2 girls i find attractive visually from the banner, so the 2 redheads for me, Bredita and Liliana. Going with the flow, start of the game had me neutral ish, around -1/-2 when i figured out my love team was evil. I went with conjuration and healing as my 2 main schools, boosting necromancy when i could after getting 10/10 for T2 spells.
THEN i found out the game gave me a girlfriend, Mida. I usually dont check tags 1st time, so not knowing if this game was a no consequence fuck fest or a solo LI, i played as a solo LI game and since the game gave me one, i decided to roll with it. That is, after screwing Mida only 1 time, i end up on a scene that i spy and see Mida cheating on me with Fannay. NOW i know its a fuck free for all game and i guess it was just a way for the game to get you a 3 way scene, but at this point in my game play i didnt know and i decided oh nooo, you both are out of my life. I sadly didnt have an option to made my presence know to tell Mida how disappointed i was and to dump her, so from that point i started telling both to go fuck themselves every chance i got. At this point, i cheated when the game offered me at the boat scene and adjusted my points from neutral to evil. Back into the redheads i was.

Over the game, i found out that most magic schools looked useless bar destruction, conjuration and necromancy, plus healing for RP events, with necromancy being broken and OP when you get the wraith spell, making MP an infinite resource, even including a chance of CC and combat impossible to loose. Use a T2 summon to block the big called hits then spam wraith, wasn't even in danger in the Gluttony and Greed fights. I dont know if it was a bug, but when Bredita taught me drain life and disintegrate, i didnt have either in my spellbook. All my schools were at basic levels from free points, healing at 25, summoning at 10 and necro at 65. BUT i used disintegrate during training with Kat, hmm.

Story wise, i liked it. Nothing to big, but more than just excuses to fill between the sex scenes. It really made me feel i was playing dnd. I was moderately helpful because i didn't want my alignment to change, i was a moderate asshole to gain evil points, but didn't kill people randomly. I really wanted to be more neutral than true evil and game the system to keep on the evil path. I mind controlled Liliana to fuck her in front of the werewolf because i wanted the scenes with her has she was in my 2 girls efforts or else i wouldn't have. I also didn't mind broke Calessa to make her my slave. I found it very satisfying that even though the healing school is useless, having a decent score lets you actually heal and save peoples in the story. Lore wise though, it is very weird. I was spamming skeletons, ghosts, curses in front of college members, saving Ryo from hated necromancers using necromancy with no one noticing. During college trials, Liliana recognized i was a decent summoner, but Bredita? Well, i guess 60+ in Necromancy isn't enough to be noticed lol. Even Ayna told me my necromancy sucked :O

Girl-wise. Tried to be mostly nice to all the girls for the first half of the game until i gathered on my own it was a fuck fest, then i added a few more girls as i noticed my 2 redheads didn't really have a lot of scenes at all, and still avoiding most others. I added Katriona as i liked the fucking around playful attitude, wanted the 2 dark elves, but i guess they didn't really appeared in my playthrough, Cerea, Calessa, Ryo (since helping her gave so many points, so why not), will try for the devil sister if allowed also and i guess Isabella, as the game kept throwing her at me and i didn't want any of the ugly ass faced regular elves in part 2. I also promptly dumped Liliana, as i found out she was always screwing Fanny. She say shes only into guys, but always take my girls away from me, so anything or anyone involved with her is banned! :mad: Speaking of sex scenes, i found out they were very boring and repetitive. Its basically 1 general sex scene and you change the graphic, and always go the same way. You eat the chick, she blows you, you screw her then she wants to be on top (and then i try to repopulate the realms as a finisher) Too many dreams and illusion scenes also. I am pretty much in the "love" side. I guess the corruption is more the girls all turning into anal sluts and screwing each other? Also funny thing i noticed, most of the world is females. I would guess its so the soyboys don't cry that other people can screw their girls off screen and make them happy and saves the headache of the 3 letter army of complainers?

All in all satisfied with the game and will be waiting for the next update. I would like the girls screen to return like it was in V1, with description and names and see all in 1 screen instead of just a number column. Fonts for the character names also now are much more difficult to read. I would also love to have a gallery where you can view the scenes you unlock, as i dislike using mods. I will most likely play another route, i guess good this time and go corruption with girls using a walkthrough. I assume the only things it changes are some events and the girls we are allowed to fuck? Like there are some for good/neutral/evil that are exclusives and the rest are general side girls?

Conclusion: More Bredita or we riot!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes