Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
At first I was skeptical about the game, but then I started to gradually delve into the lore and by the end of the act, I was very glad that I decided to try it. And then I was pleasantly surprised that the game turned out to have Act 2! With pleasure I went to the end of act 2. I to good, could not become a villain.

I have a couple of complaints or suggestions, depending on how you look at it.
No sex animations.
The battles are too long, I don't feel that MC is the strongest mage in them.
Gold for what? There is nothing to buy in the game.
Lack of "free walking" ...
... visits around the world like in act 1 (the ability to engage in battle with all sorts of enemies, side quests, gain spell exp in battles),
... rooms in your tower, like in castle act 1 (the ability to have fun with your girls whenever you want or other activities such as swimming, sleeping, eating, spell practicing).

Thank you for this great game, I'm looking forward to Act 3 and I hope some of the wishes will be met by me there!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a couple of complaints or suggestions, depending on how you look at it.
No sex animations.
The battles are too long, I don't feel that MC is the strongest mage in them.
Gold for what? There is nothing to buy in the game.
Lack of "free walking" ...
... visits around the world like in act 1 (the ability to engage in battle with all sorts of enemies, side quests, gain spell exp in battles),
... rooms in your tower, like in castle act 1 (the ability to have fun with your girls whenever you want or other activities such as swimming, sleeping, eating, spell practicing).
1. animations take time and kthulian lacks it (and other things)
2. we all agree on that and that's why there's skip battle usually
3. only use for gold is to buy more books for college librarian to have sex with her
4. yea that'd be nice but freeroaming reqs time and need to make it work. mc's castle has spelltraining room which is available sometimes.

Reactions: papsuken

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, now I'm at part where there is a 10 year time skip.... and in a later scene, MC does not know what an imp is,...
then in another scene in college they say "she we teach you about creatures"................

seriously wtf, they don't spend a single moment teaching them basics subjects like creatures. They don't have to know the anatomy, just know of the creatures existence for basic knowledge.

Sheesh.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ok, now I'm at part where there is a 10 year time skip.... and in a later scene, MC does not know what an imp is,...
then in another scene in college they say "she we teach you about creatures"................

seriously wtf, they don't spend a single moment teaching them basics subjects like creatures. They don't have to know the anatomy, just know of the creatures existence for basic knowledge.

Sheesh.
If you give it a little more time you get told that we was distracted by his girlfriend the entire time and nearly never paid any attention to the classes. So the material was taught, MC just didn't learn it because he wasn't paying attention

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and PapaPhat

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
If you give it a little more time you get told that we was distracted by his girlfriend the entire time and nearly never paid any attention to the classes. So the material was taught, MC just didn't learn it because he wasn't paying attention
Really? thanks, I'll retry game now.

:LOL: "He must be the stupidest son of a bitch alive, but he sure is fast! :LOL:

Reactions: S1nsational

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice buy would suit better on some vampire or something like that game.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Who plays a game for 3 minutes then comes here and post a comment, then plays 3 more minutes, makes another comment and stop playing before basically the tutorial game intro is even finished and still manage to not have read the dialogue of the 30 renders he webt through? At least give it a decent go before posting stuff that is literraly explaind within the first 10 minutes.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes