Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Last 2 updates were additional content/changes to the story, no continuation yet though.
So basically the changelog is a lie? Do you know where the sex scenes from this update occur? They must quite a ways back because I spent a solid 3 minutes on skip trying to find them from an earlier save. Does not doing those scenes mess up the variables in any way?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kthulian

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
So basically the changelog is a lie? Do you know where the sex scenes from this update occur? They must quite a ways back because I spent a solid 3 minutes on skip trying to find them from an earlier save. Does not doing those scenes mess up the variables in any way?
Mida scenes & katriona scene i guess

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
My bad, had another thread opened and made a mistake, was talking thinking it was the other game.
Sorry for the confusion!

NuIntent

Jun 23, 2017
Pretty sure the compressed "7.8" version is just previous version compressed with added patch and expected to work ,which it obviously doesn't, because no shit.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
i know that is why i asked...so no incest than :(

idk why he just did not made patch for that...
If 2 random people found you and adopted you as a baby, how would you "patch" them to be your real parents?

I think I've figured out what the problem is - I downloaded the update patch while having the 0.76 mod already installed. A note to anyone playing the game modded - DON'T DOWNLOAD THE UPDATE PATCH
That's why there's a README file there.

v78 inst.jpg

Anyway, glad you figured it out.

Cheers!

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
If 2 random people found you and adopted you as a baby, how would you "patch" them to be your real parents?

View attachment 2281068

Cheers!
idk would not make them found me randomly and just patch with renames like 99% of incest games?

but that is your decision, probably better for u as u did that ...i just know that i came for incest and did not got it :D now will seek for another game

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019

View attachment 2281068

Cheers!
[/QUOTE]
Sure but it's not like anyone reads the README. It's 99% of the time just telling you to put it in the /game folder and some thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
retroactive fix like mommy gave birth to mc and then gave him to adoption and then 20 years later she finds him on ruins. :D

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
I have a problem with "save-continuation" ...
Last time I played 0.7.6 and my last save is where I left Katriona inside the towers alchemie lab ...
Now after downloading the update only to 0.7.8 and loaded my save I´m inside the tower on the tower map and this is where it´s getting strange, from there is only way to the study room with Cerea inside (she´s giving me a book for Yisnna with spells).
This is a scene from way before ... scenes following are already played (can skip them trough without haven "skipping unseen" activated).
I tried to load saves from 2-3 update before this one - and still get the same behavior ...
Anyone know´s what causing this?

*edit*
I tried even to start the game new (with Act I save) - skipped to all scenes until my last save ... but guess what, the same happened again ... from leaving Katriona inside the tower lab- back to the tower map and the circle starts again - something is seriously wrong with the save-continuation by using the update only downloads :(
*edit*

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
old wt-mod?

try full version.
I dont used the mod - choices are made pretty clear ...
Trying full version? - it´s a bit to big for me to download - would have to wait for a compressed version ...

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Last time I played 0.7.6 and my last save is where I left Katriona inside the towers alchemie lab ...
Now after downloading the update only to 0.7.8 and loaded my save I´m inside the tower on the tower map and this is where it´s getting strange, from there is only way to the study room with Cerea inside (she´s giving me a book for Yisnna with spells).
This is a scene from way before ... scenes following are already played (can skip them trough without haven "skipping unseen" activated).
I tried to load saves from 2-3 update before this one - and still get the same behavior ...
My game wouldn't even launch because I still had the old version of Scrappy's mod installed. So, I pulled it for now, awaiting the mod update and the game launched just fine. However, I was still unable to key into prior saves in Act II. So, I started from the beginning of Act II all over again. I got to just before the new content starts last night and will continue today.

However, I was not able to connect with my old Act II saves either with or without the mod being active, possibly because the mod was active when those saves were made. That is my best guess for why that happened to me. However, since you do not run the mod then it may be that the dev made some changes that will no longer interface with your saves... IDK.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: PPLayer

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

*edit*
I tried even to start the game new (with Act I save) - skipped to all scenes until my last save ... but guess what, the same happened again ... from leaving Katriona inside the tower lab- back to the tower map and the circle starts again - something is seriously wrong with the save-continuation by using the update only downloads :(
*edit*
You're using the update only on a "altered" game right?
You need to make sure there are no ".rpy" files inside your game folder, delete them. Then place the "update only" files and replace when asked. All files should be ".rpyc"

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes