JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finished the update, and I enjoyed it.
Glad we're finally getting around to Jendayi's village arc, and I liked MC addressing to Kvlt about Kat's stay (giving her guess status privileges for the tower) also.

One thing that had me a bit scratching my head though.
Is it just me, or did anyone else feel Kat swore/cursed a bit more than usual in this update? :KEK:

Wouldn't say it's a big deal (and Kat still remains one of my favorite girls in the game), but just something I noticed while playing.

Reactions: Ash_Knight

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
yes.

well whoever that student was isn't in mc's circulation and whatever demons do is their shit not mc's shit.

bredita is li (possible) only on 1 path and no idea what happens on that path.
So you didn't go on that path? What happens on the other?

she has more privacy now in mc's castle so possible.
Who does?

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
well whoever that student was isn't in mc's circulation and whatever demons do is their shit not mc's shit.

bredita is li (possible) only on 1 path and no idea what happens on that path.
Preaching to the choir

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I hope not. I like Kat the way she is. We don't have to make Swearing Sailor's Bride out of her now. ;)
Me too. Hoping we can chalk this down to "Kat was just in a mood cause she was hungry" (initially for food, and later for sex :KEK: ) and it being one-off.
But as cxx said above, I guess time will tell.

Reactions: DementedMan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
act 2 wont find my new act 1 playthrough
if you played act1 with wt-mod then just before end of content save game and then play onward from that save w/o wt-mod (might need fresh copy) until goblin or whatever tells about save and then continue until back in main menu and then on act2 you press continue and select save made.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.7.8
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
Mega
Updated my Android port to Act 2 v0.7.8

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes