SunlessXre

Oct 9, 2020
Anyone else have roll-back errors every time they attack in combat? Had to skip every fight cause of it.

Playing in joiplay. Maybe I overwritten it wrong or something...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone else have roll-back errors every time they attack in combat? Had to skip every fight cause of it.

Playing in joiplay. Maybe I overwritten it wrong or something...
not on pc.

ATTACH traceback.txt on your post DON'T post its contents.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
is this vanilla? no weird kink?
That can depend on your choices in game and what you consider to be weird kink. Everyone has their own definition of what is weird and what is acceptable. For the most part, if you make good choices, the sex is hot but not overtly kinky... anal is about the limit and having sex with your (adopted) sister and possibly mom too. Making evil choices can lead to some more kinky fare. But, overall, the kinky parts of this game are on the milder side IMHO and more toward romance than kink. Yet, there is some kink available... just depends on your choices... You must choose but choose wisely...

Reactions: Babayana

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Greetings bratkoratko:devilish:
Onetogo makes a good point here. I expanded on it a bit below...
Make sure any LI you chose love instead of lust to get more of a romance outcome. Depends on your play style. I know there is some argument on how the sex scenes balance out in the end if you play more towards lust vs love.
Lust = bum loving aka anal sex:devilish:

I thought it was a corruption factor to sway the girls to an evil disposition, mais non. The lust factor merely loosens their inhibitions. I recently replayed the entire first act just to get a few early lust points I had passed with Mida. Who's Mida, you ask? Play the game... Okay... She's the hot little brunette in your class at school. She's my primary LI. She lives with me in my castle now... along with several other young hotties, a demoness (on our side, not evil) and one scorching hot milf.
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bratkoratko

Jan 11, 2023
Greetings bratkoratko:devilish:
Onetogo makes a good point here. I expanded on it a bit below...

Lust = bum loving aka anal sex:devilish:

I thought it was a corruption factor to sway the girls to an evil disposition, mais non. The lust factor merely loosens their inhibitions. I recently replayed the entire first act just to get a few early lust points I had passed with Mida. Who's Mida, you ask? Play the game... Okay... She's the hot little brunette in your class at school. She's my primary LI. She lives with me in my castle now... along with several other young hotties, a demoness (on our side, not evil) and one scorching hot milf.
:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is archmage romance option or she plays for the other side lol?

Reactions: PapaPhat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does creating a clone or growing an extra dick to DP your girlfriend counts as weird kinks?

Both avoidable if i'm not mistaken
you forgot gf creating clone of her so 3some with 1 girl.

Who are the romance options?
as others said basically every1, there are some choices where paths diverge aka can't have bredita and ayna on same path (well love path with those).

Basically everyone. I'm not even kidding. If it has a vagina you can probably fuck it.
not tasted dragon pussy yet.

she's bicurious as are many female teachers at school and some students too.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yes:devilish: You do get a couple of opportunities for sex with the Archmage in the current version. She can also take Berdita as a lover again, that relationship is already part of her backstory and can become reality again based on player choice... Well, I'm pretty sure it happens regardless of your choice but you can choose whether you see it or not.

Hope that helps you my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
You all know what time is it... Leak time!!

Bredita is checking if her farm is working as it should :p

Here are the links for the new version.

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Any compressors willing to compress the new update?
It's been hours since Act II v0.8 has been leaked, yet no sign of compressed version yet.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 174 Votes