HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
It gonna be impossible to defeat pride without them !?
Think about this... MC is the reincarnation of a God, now is in his most weakened state but there isn't impossible for him to recover faster, as Ataegina said in other nice and caring words, "this is getting dumb", MC as a God reincarnation just need to focus in his self to have the answers, and The Tower can serve to recover his full power in no time with any other training / methods in the infinite rooms there... So... Yes, in theory he can, but MC right now think with his dick...

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Think about this... MC is the reincarnation of a God, now is in his most weakened state but there isn't impossible for him to recover faster, as Ataegina said in other nice and caring words, "this is getting dumb", MC as a God reincarnation just need to focus in his self to have the answers, and The Tower can serve to recover his full power in no time with any other training / methods in the infinite rooms there... So... Yes, in theory he can, but MC right now think with his dick...
They don't even have to go in detail to show us, how he recovers step by step all his power, just show us a training montage where he is able to read ALL the books in the library and practice the spells and at the end of it since he slowed down the time to the max barely any time would have passed outside the tower.

Speaking of which I hate that Anya and Bredita automatically now feel like they can come to the tower without the MC's permission just because he has a demon there. My tower, my rules, none of your business. No invite, no entry. It would be interesting if they try to enter and are automatically locked out or prevented because they not invited. I mean it was created by a powerful being stronger than they ever will be so the security should prevent them entry.

It would also be interesting if next they meet MC he has regained all the power and knowledge the tower can give him or even surpass that so they can't boss him around. Seriously it has gotten annoying with how he is supposed to be this super all powerful magical being but is still acting and being treated like a doormat. In terms of progression he still is nowhere near where he needs to be. I remember a different magic theme games like Love of Magic or Sorcerer where you actually saw the progression of a newbie sorcerer to by the end of the game a Master of magic. You saw the growth in power and abilities while at the same time having huge amounts of sex, but here not so.

Reactions: FarBonoFar

I'm me

Mar 26, 2019
Anyone managed to get combat to work on JoiPlay? Chapter 1 worked fine and chapter 2 does run but get an error whenever I choose anything in combat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Why for the love of Crom do we keep getting Cock-blocked with Jen? Last 2 updates you have teased us! She is, IMHO, the most beautiful woman(?) in your VN and in my top 5 for all VNs I have played! So please for the sake of my sanity LET ME AT HER!!
Only if you give her her lower body back. And make yourself a centaur. I'm sure that there is a spell for that. Her first time should be with her real body.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Only if you give her her lower body back. And make yourself a centaur. I'm sure that there is a spell for that. Her first time should be with her real body.
doubt she wants to return to centauri form.

saphae

Feb 6, 2019
Will we ever get another Bredita or Anya sex scene with the MC? Noticable lack of scenes with them.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I really liked this latest update, seeing how the devils are inside of the MC as well as the MC finaly doing some studying was great. Figured we would not best Pride this time, a badly needed loss. I would like to see the MC using his demons a bit, a lot of them have cool designs. The dungeon was fun to see, as well as him taking charge over Kat, an assertiveness I hope he keeps, it's only fitting for two gods reborn.

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes