simosst

Apr 9, 2023
Guys how do i import the saves from online sites to the downloaded one? i have the saves folder but don't know where to put it. Thanks for the patience

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.
Well... I guess for everyone else the game run smoothly, unfortunately my potato can't move the game at whatever quality it is, so, in a stupid attempt of my part, hoped for just the update works over the compressed version, well it broke, so i have to wait for an ulltra low pixelated quality version...

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Kthulian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys how do i import the saves from online sites to the downloaded one? i have the saves folder but don't know where to put it. Thanks for the patience
if your saves are renpy-compatible (doubt it) then copy those saves to ataegina\game\saves and try loading those.

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Well... I guess for everyone else the game run smoothly, unfortunately my potato can't move the game at whatever quality it is, so, in a stupid attempt of my part, hoped for just the update works over the compressed version, well it broke, so i have to wait for an ulltra low pixelated quality version...
There are some reasons to why you can't drop the update only in a compressed version. I'll try to help you though.

You say it breaks, what happens? Whats the error?

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I think I found a scammer, look at this post from his patreon!!

Here are the links for the new version.

I hope you enjoy!!!

Ataegina Act II V0.8.5 Android the66

Changelog:

Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
Android version now has font size customization

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)

PS: As usual, any issues you find let me know.
absolutely wonderful thank you mr developer! Really like this game very much!

Out of curiosity was there a 0.8.4 or did it go straight to 0.8.5 from 0.8.3? I only asked because I didn't notice the wt mod for it, and normally that is updated very quickly. Hope to see a 0.8.5 wt but it's not really that important for me. I seem to always follow the good path hehehe

• Red Heart

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ataegina [v0.8.5] [Kthulian]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
im gonna ask, i tried this game like 1 year ago and really really enjoyed it, like, a lot, but i stoped and now i find it really boring to get to the point i was, because i nearly forgot everything about the plot, so my question is : are we near the complete stage? ( so i can play it fully this time without blueballs) ""(the story is great)"" i remember a bit of there and here

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
im gonna ask, i tried this game like 1 year ago and really really enjoyed it, like, a lot, but i stoped and now i find it really boring to get to the point i was, because i nearly forgot everything about the plot, so my question is : are we near the complete stage? ( so i can play it fully this time without blueballs) ""(the story is great)"" i remember a bit of there and here
Yup... same here, kinda. yes played all thru Act I , more than once, and well into Act II, but it's been about a year. i will have to start all over again when i do play but don't want to have to keep restarting because i can't remember what's happening. it's too good a game for that kind of frustration. i have almost no problem waiting however long till it's done (so long as the world in this state lasts) but i would like some kind of heads up and my head hurts too much to read all the pages here and there trying to get a clue. are we asking too much??

Gerfenikss

Dec 24, 2017
Yup... same here, kinda. yes played all thru Act I , more than once, and well into Act II, but it's been about a year. i will have to start all over again when i do play but don't want to have to keep restarting because i can't remember what's happening. it's too good a game for that kind of frustration. i have almost no problem waiting however long till it's done (so long as the world in this state lasts) but i would like some kind of heads up and my head hurts too much to read all the pages here and there trying to get a clue. are we asking too much??
Screenshot_1.png
It's v0.8.5 now, figures. It also happens that update jumps over serial numbers by 1, like this time. So you have to wait about a year or a year + one quarter at max if nothing goes wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian and Sorath

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I maybe played this last in 2020 before my old HDD died. I remember the game has 3 different path and VAGUELY remember you meet the woman in the middle banner in a different path than the headmistress?. I was expecting to replay the game with 2 path cause of it but this game has harem tag now (has it always been?). So does that mean I can have (sex) scenes with at least both of them regardless of the path I choose?

Last edited:

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
There are some reasons to why you can't drop the update only in a compressed version. I'll try to help you though.

You say it breaks, what happens? Whats the error?
I'm using compressed version only and adding the "update only" always works for me ,just to let you know !
Maybe i'm just lucky...
I feel embarrassed now, i couldn't replicate the exemption, i re-download the update only again and replace everything again but this time run... Perhaps my first update only download was corrupted... I sincerely ask for your pardon for the waste of time... I don't remember nor have the log of that time because i erased the game folder and do not save the log error, i just had the excitement to prove if it could work, after all, things can break in any compressed version. What happen was exactly that, the window of the game don't opened at that time and opened the log with the error, but i omitted because i couldn't believed it could work, but after seeing the companion here and after proving for second time in a new clean download of the update only, everything goes smoothly, now it worries me is if it could have been an error during the download, it happened to me near two months now downloading from mega, but never with a simple download as this.
Captura de pantalla_2023-05-01_21-47-07.png

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian and cxx

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finished the update, and damn it was really enjoyable.
A lot of lore of our MC going to places here and there (Ryo's country, Elven Kingdom, not to mention more insight to characters like Pride.
Till now, more or less in the brief scenes he's been in, it felt like he's only been shown as an evil tyrant who considered strength above all. This update gave a lot more in depth to his character though. Yeah, he's evil, and only saved MC for his "pride" to be able to kill the strongest opponent, but his actions and personality/behavior came off as engaging.

And Cerea & Katriona finding out the "sex dungeon" and their reaction thinking our MC created it :KEK:
Felt like it's long overdue for Ayna and Bredita to visit MC's tower, so I'm glad that the story is addressing that.

Kthulian 3 questions for you:

1) Regarding Ataegina herself, is the goddess's role finished for the game (with her saying it's the Final Lesson when our MC sees her)? Or are there any chance of seeing her in an expanded capacity, as a possible LI?
The reason why I'm asking is back in Act 1, on my very first playthrough (before I lost my saves and start over from beginning) in Good Alignment, I remember Ataegina popping up (in a possible dream?) giving MC a BJ.

So not sure whether there are any plans to have Ataegina be more than the lore-explainer role she had till now (I mean I guess I'm fine either way, but just......curious).

2) With Katriona (Kat), does pregnancy counter even exist at the moment? Heard from people before who looked at the game's code that there is pregnancy counter for each LI for cumming inside.
Though given what Katriona said previously (iirc, after the tower bath sex scene) that she's "on contraceptives so that she can't get pregnant", it makes me think her counter for that is still zero (which won't even start until she gets off the contraception potion).

3) Game's still planned to be finished with Act 2 (which I remember you saying previously)?
Dunno why, but it still kinda feels like there's a lot remaining to cover (you sure you would be able to cover everything within this Act? Would hate to see the story get rushed to conclusion.)

• Angry
Reactions: Gerfenikss

eike2000

May 9, 2017
You need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth talks to you about playing Act II!
Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual.
Please send me last save of act 1. I was download act 1, saved exactly but still cannot play Act 2 (this I asked for 1 year but noone fix this or help)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
You need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth talks to you about playing Act II!
Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual.
Please send me last save of act 1. I was download act 1, saved exactly but still cannot play Act 2 (this I asked for 1 year but noone fix this or help)
Been there, done that... Now showing others how to avoid the pit you fell into...

No shame, I fell in too. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Follow the step by step instructions with screenshots I put together here...

https://f95zone.to/threads/ataegina-v0-8-5-kthulian.20163/post-9989571

It is most likely that you only THINK you reached the end of act one. I explain in detail on the linked post above.

Hope this helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2023
Finished the update, and damn it was really enjoyable.
A lot of lore of our MC going to places here and there (Ryo's country, Elven Kingdom, not to mention more insight to characters like Pride.
Till now, more or less in the brief scenes he's been in, it felt like he's only been shown as an evil tyrant who considered strength above all. This update gave a lot more in depth to his character though. Yeah, he's evil, and only saved MC for his "pride" to be able to kill the strongest opponent, but his actions and personality/behavior came off as engaging.

And Cerea & Katriona finding out the "sex dungeon" and their reaction thinking our MC created it :KEK:
Felt like it's long overdue for Ayna and Bredita to visit MC's tower, so I'm glad that the story is addressing that.
So you basically decided to retell what was in the update, just an unhidden spoiler and your childish opinion about the depth of character development?
You just recently read this in the game and came to document it here, it the comment section. Gee how dumb nice of you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shaun@121

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Out of curiosity was there a 0.8.4 or did it go straight to 0.8.5 from 0.8.3? I only asked because I didn't notice the wt mod for it, and normally that is updated very quickly. Hope to see a 0.8.5 wt but it's not really that important for me. I seem to always follow the good path hehehe
no .84 (at least not posted here).

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes