Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
If that is the case, explain Mida's involvement in the threesome. Mida knows, she just doesn't say anything. There are a few of her dialogue lines that hint that she knows but she never specifically says anything. On the good path, MC has multiple open relationships. I'm hoping to see another threesome with MC, Mida and Isabelle. They are my two favorite LI in the entire game. Peace, Phat
I literally said through certain choices, so obviously the threesome with Neko something chick shouldn't be chosen. That was a special occasion too iirc, and Mida was drunk. Other than that, there's no other threesome afterwards (excluding clones) with Mida on the Good route. I'm talking about girls MC fucks without her knowledge.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the Good route, Mida hisses at MC for getting petted by three chicks at the bathhouse. Her reaction doesn't fit a woman in an open relationship. Those hints you're talking about are just Mida teasing and bantering with MC.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I literally said through certain choices, so obviously the threesome with Neko something chick shouldn't be chosen. That was a special occasion too iirc, and Mida was drunk. Other than that, there's no other threesome afterwards (excluding clones) with Mida on the Good route. I'm talking about girls MC fucks without her knowledge.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in the Good route, Mida hisses at MC for getting petted by three chicks at the bathhouse. Her reaction doesn't fit a woman in an open relationship. Those hints you're talking about are just Mida teasing and bantering with MC.
Mida knows EXACTLY who she is dating. MC is having sex with MANY LI. Mida only objects to certain ones, like Fannay. She was rather jealous if MC does anything with Fannay in school.

Mida knows about her man's wandering proclivities. All she asks of him is not to forget her and keep returning. Don't take Mida for a fool. She knows EXACTLY what is going on! How can MC be on a "good" path if he is cheating anyway??? An open relationship isn't cheating, it is freedom to explore other options. Cheating is a form of evil involving lies and secrets. So, my MC will continue to engage other ladies in a romantic capacity until his karma points start to slip. However, from what I have seen in game, that is not happening.

Not going to argue this point or discuss it further, my friend. We obviously do not agree so I agree that we disagree and will leave it at that. Have a pleasant day and adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can use browser to play renpy games?! I didnt know that!
yes but not recommended since those ports are more unofficial than android/compressed ports here and save transfer between browser and desktop version isn't possible necessarily.

Reactions: PapaPhat

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.8.5
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
Mega

Note: There will be a one time check for PowerVR GPU at startup. You will only get this once and if you do have PowerVR, a file (GL2_on.rpy) will be created in your Documents folder.
Keeping this file here means you won't get the same check on a different port.
Hello, I just finished playing your Act - 1 port and made saves successfully.
However, now your Act - 2 port says "There's nothing here" '0' entries.

Then I tried with the .66 Act - 2 port but same it says "There's nothing here" '0' entries.

Reactions: Theidoc7

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Out of curiosity, if you go back to your room alone after the party, is it implied that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe I'm just the jealous type, rn I'm doing a good route and being faithful to Mida

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
possibly, she's bi/bi-curious.
Idk why, I have a weird thing about two of the girls messing around without me, but only in some games. I guess when I care about a certain character it feels like cheating? lmao I have no clue

Reactions: EJW

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Idk why, I have a weird thing about two of the girls messing around without me, but only in some games. I guess when I care about a certain character it feels like cheating? lmao I have no clue
oh boy, you'd fit well to certain group on other games.

Reactions: Illuminati00

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
oh boy, you'd fit well to certain group on other games.
lol what do you mean by that? This is probably only the second game I've had that happen to me, now I'm trying to remember the first. Either way, I think recent life events are probably at fault

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
lol what do you mean by that? This is probably only the second game I've had that happen to me, now I'm trying to remember the first. Either way, I think recent life events are probably at fault
well nothing bad, just thare's debates if love interest making out with other girl (mc dates both) is bad or not.

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
need help i just got done with act 1 does some one have a act 2 file i try downloading it and gofile and mixdrop as no file thats what it says

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Excuse me, where is the saves location of the game? I want to delete some saves manually, but I can’t find the location
Typically in RenPy games you can hover your mouse over the Save in the game and press delete to remove them. Usually works to remove the ones you want removed. :>)
(I do not remember where the Apps/User files are, but there is a 'saves' folder inside the /game/ folder)

Reactions: bihwa00191

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Excuse me, where is the saves location of the game? I want to delete some saves manually, but I can’t find the location
What OS? (PC, Mac, Linux, Android)
On PC you'll find them in two places:
x:\(game-folder)\game\saves\
c:\(your-user-name)\appdata\roaming\renpy\AtaeginaActII-xxxxxxxxx\ (where xxx is some number)

Reactions: bihwa00191
4.10 star(s) 170 Votes