Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
I think the download link must be incorrect because there is nothing new in this update. I start the game and am immediately told this is the end of this version.

Okay, got it to work. The link on the front page is wrong and is not the newest update. Need to go through and use the link provided on the last page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I downloaded the update only V0.86 and I extracted it into the game folder and it still says V0.85 :(
I have the same problem
If the issue is caused by the "Update only" make sure your "game" folder doesn't have any .RPY or .RPYC files.
If they do, delete them. Let me know if it's working.

Cheers!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is?! :p please share it with us!!

Oh... Right... I do that...
not sure if too much beer or too little. :p

nice but totally out of question.

Big respect not only for the game itself, but also putting out these monthly updates practically like clockwork! (y) I'd be hard pressed to name another dev that's this reliable!
i can name 2 others.

incest brother/sister?
mother/son?
sorta yes, not bloodrelated incest but still incest.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and I really enjoyed this one.
While there wasn't as much exploring, going around places like in the previous updates, it was great seeing our MC experiment with different powers and spells, trying to get better.

Tower, also despite feeling more empty was still enjoyable to hang around with Cerea & Kat.

And that ending with Ayna and Bredita entrance. Oh......... makes me giddy looking forward to the next update already.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kthulian

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Great update! It's good to see the MC go on a training montage of sorts and the scene with Cerea... my god, I love her, she's definitely one of my favorite characters. Also the Kat scene with the lab mishap was great, I chose "I like the original you more", cause she's truly perfect already, no need to change her. :love:

That ending though, can't wait for the next update now, that is gonna be one interesting update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CV3 and Kthulian

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
STJay game updated; did you find someone else to pick up the mod? if no, please consider updating your fine mod.

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes