Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Update patch doesn't work - the game is still v0.8.5

Have you tried the solution from the previous page?

Here
If the issue is caused by the "Update only" make sure your "game" folder doesn't have any .RPY or .RPYC files.
If they do, delete them. Let me know if it's working.

Cheers!
Hi all. Is this game has at leas two double penetreation scenes? thanks
This game has double penetrations scenes yes.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey,
So, I tried to install and play your ported game, (not just this one, others like harem hotel too), and the problem I'm having is that the game crashes soon after I am asked to choose between enabling or disabling OpenGL2 (it is disabled by default) and when I click either one the game crashes, although I have played other games with opengl2 enabled on this device, seems like only your ports are the ones that crash, any reason why?, And how can I fix it?
What is the device/phone you're trying to play on?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not really. MC was ADOPTED by mom and family, not actually his mom and sister
well found and taken with them.

stop posting her teenage years pics. :p

Hi all. Is this game has at leas two double penetreation scenes? thanks
yes but it's not rly mmf since that other guy is magikal clone of hjard (mc).

No takers yet. I'll try to have the update out within 24 hours.
ask sancho1969, i'm sure he would mod this too (and give opinions about kthulian's code).

Why it is displaying like that ?? Nothing happening despite clicking yes
that's new renpy security feature since it is possible to write malicious code into save so if saves aren't from same computer then that warning is shown.

• Sad
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

marla12244

Jul 6, 2018
I recently had to restart my game and ran into a bug in the beginning of Act 2 after the threesome with Calessa and Carielle and i teleport back to the academy my game freezes. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and making, making new saves, and making different choices but i can't get pass this part.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
hm. played every version so far without any problems. as soon as i start the new version i get this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Problem solved. just realised it´s because of 0x52

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
There seems to be a problem with the walkthrough and cheat mod. When I load a previous save with them it completely starts over the game or I get an error screen.

Any help?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Guys, which route would you recommend? Good-Neutral-Bad
There's very little meaningful difference. The dev tried to do separate paths for a while, but they quickly converged back into one shared path with a few minor variations here and there.

Regardless of your choices, the MC will go around saying stuff like

It affects things like what kind of dragon the MC gets to ride and, in the latest release, which otherworldly power helps him train, but those differences seem mostly cosmetic at the moment.

Reactions: burbero

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
There's very little meaningful difference. The dev tried to do separate paths for a while, but they quickly converged back into one shared path with a few minor variations here and there.

Regardless of your choices, the MC will go around saying stuff like

It affects things like what kind of dragon the MC gets to ride and, in the latest release, which otherworldly power helps him train, but those differences seem mostly cosmetic at the moment.
Thank you for the explanation!

Reactions: gregers

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Thanks for continuing to update your mod - much appreciated! :cool:

Reactions: STJay
4.10 star(s) 170 Votes