cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does the English in this get better, I tried playing once and the English was a severe turn off so I dropped it. The game has a decent rating so I want to give it a cane but I can't get past the diction at the start.
it's not oxford etc english but it isn't that bad and gets somewhat better later.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Does the English in this get better, I tried playing once and the English was a severe turn off so I dropped it. The game has a decent rating so I want to give it a cane but I can't get past the diction at the start.
The first 15-20 minutes are pretty bad, but it does get better later on.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
If I bring Mida to the tower, will I miss out on content with Isabella or anyone else? or is the only different whether Mida's there or not?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If I bring Mida to the tower, will I miss out on content with Isabella or anyone else? or is the only different whether Mida's there or not?
nope, eventually hjard brings every1 there even if it's short visit or bit longer or they come on visit unannounced.

Reactions: MangoTree

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I haven't played since the Elvaria update just after the M/C has his massage with the queen. I had to play the entire game again just to recall what was going on. I love the update great job. I still have a few critique's especially the aforementioned English translation and grammar issues. On many occasions there is the wrong verb tense used, for example. This is to be expected as English is a confusing language to non-native speakers. The graphics in act I really need some tweaks, especially the facial expressions. Some of the NPC's look like mutants. Too much use of cliché's such as "You don't have to tell me twice". Overall great game. I'm really looking forward to see what is going to happen with all of those "pregnancy points". Will the tower end up with an extensive nursery? LOL!

blade008

Apr 20, 2020
Ataegina Türkçe Çeviri ActII 0.5.3'ün güncel versiyonuna buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. -
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.

You can reach the current version of Ataegina Turkish Translation Act2 0.5.3 here. -
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ataegina Türkçe çeviri Act1-Act2 en son sürümle güncel versiyonu - burdan indirebilir.
Game klasörüne atmanız yeterlidir. Oyun ayarlarından Türkçe seçeneği seçmeniz gereklidir.

Ataegina Turkish translation file is here Act1-Act2 is up to date with the latest version -
Just drop it in the game folder. You need to select the Turkish option from the game settings.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello, I played the translation for the 1st part and I liked the accuracy very much, but when I uploaded the translation for the 2nd part, I encountered problems. These were that most of the game was not translated in the beginning, I didn't mind it that much, but then all the texts and sims after a certain place started to not appear. Therefore, do you have a new and updated translation file?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hello, I played the translation for the 1st part and I liked the accuracy very much, but when I uploaded the translation for the 2nd part, I encountered problems. These were that most of the game was not translated in the beginning, I didn't mind it that much, but then all the texts and sims after a certain place started to not appear. Therefore, do you have a new and updated translation file?
This is not the translation help forum. There is no translation assistance here.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Really cool update. To finaly see him actually train is a welcome sight long overdue. To also see him once more summoning demons was great. Can't wait to see what new strengths he will gain.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I do not know exactly where to write for this, frankly, I have no information, I would be very pleased if you explain in detail
If I knew the answer I would've shared that already. Try the search field at the top. Going there from this page will default to search just this thread. You may reset that or go to the main page and search translation help.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
it can have any room hjard wants.
Yes I realize that. In my playthrough M/C shags anything that wishes to have go with him and he creampies them any chance he gets except with Lust she got a facial and is undeserving of his seed. It will be interesting to see the harem ending and what the developer will do with all those pregnancy points being racked up. This is what I was joking about. I can see it now a tower filled with horny adoring women of all races and kind filling the tower nursery with his offspring. Half-Orc/demi-god, Half-Elf/demi-god, Half-Centaur/demi-god, Half-Demon/demi-god kids running around the tower with Mida as the Head Mistress bearing him human kids filled with god powers.

Reactions: punisher2099

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hjard's semi-sister is human too as is that asian chick and some others hjard has fucked, doubt kat is willing to be mother or any of school's teachers etc.

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Are there any significant changes between the good and neutral routes in act 2? also, how different is the evil route in act 2? thx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there any significant changes between the good and neutral routes in act 2? also, how different is the evil route in act 2? thx
well all paths are same just minor differences, there are some scenes where hjard can be evil.

Reactions: MangoTree

Kharnt

May 7, 2020
Does anyone dectected trojan file on this last version? I got this one from Microsfot Defender and it cant delete it o.o I have also deleted this Ataegina but im not sure if its false positive.

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes