dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Another significant update as always keep up the great work. I am looking forward to what happens next.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Becareful the full download is triggering my antivirus, I downloaded again from the devs patreon and it was fine so someone deff modified the file for the link on this page
same files as on patreon, it's just some file triggers avs.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finished the update, and I did like it.
Though I wish there would have been some more progress of Ayna & Bredita storyline with MC (outside flashbacks/dreams).

Not that I don't appreciate Mida (cause I like her a lot), but even if we didn't have any lewd content I think I would have preferred spending time with these two powerhouses (A&B); whether it's an adventure, training, or others than another lewd content with Mida.

Oh well, I guess it is a small progress that now both Ayna & Bredita are both registered as "visitors" by Kvlt.
But here's hoping we can get some more storylines with them soon-ish (after the Alma rescue is complete, perhaps?)

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Great update, glad to spend more time with our sexy Mida again, and also it's nice to see some of the other characters we haven't seen in a bit. I am looking forward to where things will go, the Alma stuff is definitely interesting.

Mishkin98

Nov 25, 2018
So, how do you play act 2 on an android phone? It doesn't let you start without importing a save and it doesn't find my saves. This has probably been asked a million times already.

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
don't ever post your reply insides quotes.

nah, only few 100 times.
Hi there,
I do not know what you mean.
Where are the quotes in my message?
How do you send a message to one particular person correctly?

Nov 19, 2021
So is it just me or does playing a neutral pathway still kind of side with the good son? The only difference plot wise seems to be that you can't fully use the devils abilities if you free them. But you also don't benefit from the other side too. And yet you're still directed into that cave by the good son.

Iono. Seems like neutrality kind of negates the bonuses, but does it do more storywise? Would you be able to contain the good and evil and kind of come up with a better solution than your previous lives?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi there,
I do not know what you mean.
Where are the quotes in my message?
How do you send a message to one particular person correctly?
your quotes are inside quote unless stjay posted error msg. you send pm to other member by hovering on their name andthen clicking start conversation.

Well I went back about 10 pages and couldn't find anything and there is nothing on the main page. Mind pointing me in the right direction?
can't since before you last time some1 asked was last year or so. try to ask from dev. did you play act1 to the end where sloth asks to make permasave?

So is it just me or does playing a neutral pathway still kind of side with the good son?
storywise all paths are same, few places where hjard can do bad things if wants and bredita is locked on bad path atm.

Mishkin98

Nov 25, 2018
can't since before you last time some1 asked was last year or so. try to ask from dev. did you play act1 to the end where sloth asks to make permasave?
All the way you the end and it said successful when I did the save also.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
storywise all paths are same, few places where hjard can do bad things if wants and bredita is locked on bad path atm.
Actually I got Bredita on the neutral path. I was neutral in alignment and got the offer to visit and train with her. After I visited her new hideout I eventually got the option to have sex with her.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually I got Bredita on the neutral path. I was neutral in alignment and got the offer to visit and train with her. After I visited her new hideout I eventually got the option to have sex with her.
yea but more with her reqs evil path or future releases.

May 31, 2020
Would you look at that..... We finally get a choice to prevent just about anyone from visiting the tower.... Great!...i certainly didn't like Lilly and her sidekick... When is the dark path getting darker? I what my MC to be a menace...probably after absorbing pride. :devilish:

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Still impatiently waiting for Katla... was teased for 2 or 3 releases then she moved out of the tower :(:cry:(n)
Hope this game gives us a happily ever after with the character of our choice! It sure as fuck won't be Mida, but it's easier to get rid of cockroaches than her!!!

Is there any point anymore to playing the neutral or evil route??? sometime last year they all started ending at the same place...

• Angry
Reactions: Teddy 369

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
Leaked and fresh content from some patreon, or copy pasta if you're hungry.

Here are the links for the new version.

I hope you enjoy!!!

Ataegina Act II V0.8.7 PC

Ataegina Act II V0.8.7 Mac

Ataegina Act II V0.8.7 Android the66

Update from V0.8.6 >>> V0.8.7 PC
Update from V0.8.6 >>> V0.8.7 MAC

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)
Anyone know how to get the scene that's pictured?

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes