Jul 23, 2018
This last update i feel was very minor. Unless it was heavily influenced by the evil route. I do like that the archmage and bredita finally made it to the tower but nothing came of it really. I feel like we usually get a lot more content then what we did with this one.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
One of my favorite parts of this VN is the humor. I love the constant jabs between the MC and everyone — the teachers and former classmates from the college; his mom and sister; Cerea — it's really immersive. I love other aspects of the game too, ofc, but the humor is hilarious. Kthulian does a great job with characterization.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
One of my favorite parts of this VN is the humor. I love the constant jabs between the MC and everyone — the teachers and former classmates from the college; his mom and sister; Cerea — it's really immersive. I love other aspects of the game too, ofc, but the humor is hilarious. Kthulian does a great job with characterization.
Problem is MC often loses these banters. You might he would've grown to be witty enough to snark back at them, but he's still the same ol' bumbling self. It can get quite frustating.

• Sad
Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Problem is MC often loses these banters. You might he would've grown to be witty enough to snark back at them, but he's still the same ol' bumbling self. It can get quite frustating.
To me, it's not a "problem". I find it hilarious and not frustrating at all. First off, it's not like I personally am the one getting bested, so it's easy to laugh when it happens. Secondly, "often" doesn't mean anything other than "more than sometimes". Not to mention, he wins pretty much everything else (OK, not the first Pride fight, but still). I think he can check his ego a little by getting schooled in word banter.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.8.7
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/ataegina.act.two/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

**Act 2 0.8.7 Apk**

**Act 2 archive.rpa**
Mega

Note: There will be a one time check for PowerVR GPU at startup. You will only get this once and if you do have PowerVR, a file (GL2_on.rpy) will be created in your Documents folder.
Keeping this file here means you won't get the same check on a different port.
Updated my Android port to Act 2 0.8.7

Last edited:

Dragoon420

Aug 24, 2020
Leaked and fresh content from some patreon, or copy pasta if you're hungry.

Here are the links for the new version.

I hope you enjoy!!!

Ataegina Act II V0.8.7 PC

Ataegina Act II V0.8.7 Mac

Ataegina Act II V0.8.7 Android the66

Update from V0.8.6 >>> V0.8.7 PC
Update from V0.8.6 >>> V0.8.7 MAC

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes

V0.5 MacOS

V0.5 Android (the66)

thanks for the gofile download . its one of the best file sites i have downloaded from its speeds normaly down drop below 1 mb

mentos_cooler

May 6, 2023
-------------Help!!!--------------
Mouse Pointer and Music are stuttering. What seems to be the problem?
And I hope it's okay to ask here.

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes