indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
GAME UPDATED WHEN U CAN UPDATE YOUR MOD WE WILL BE THANKFUL

Mr Miller

May 16, 2023
View attachment 317941

Overview:

In a world filled with magic and riddled with war, you find yourself playing an important role. A life of spellcraft, politics and intrigue awaits you. Will you use your powers to unify the land and its people? Or shall you use them for your own personal gain and amusement, no matter the cost?
Thread Updated: 2023-08-01
Release Date: 2023-08-01
Developer: Kthulian - - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.8.8
Language: English
Other Games:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Signature:

You need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth talks to you about playing Act II!
Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual.

DOWNLOAD
Act II
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Update Only:
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Act I

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Cake Mod - Save - Spanish translation* - Russian Translation* - Italian Translation* - Turkish Translation
* This port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 533425 View attachment 312714 View attachment 312721 View attachment 533396 View attachment 533397 View attachment 533398 View attachment 533399 View attachment 533400 View attachment 533402 View attachment 533403 View attachment 533404 View attachment 533405 View attachment 533406 View attachment 533407 View attachment 533408 View attachment 533409 View attachment 533410 View attachment 533411 View attachment 533412 View attachment 533413 View attachment 533414
Hii just wanted to know where to place the Act 2 save files which I downloaded from here

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
I played only "evil" route since 0.5 (sorry Ayna, but redhead >>> then blonde, especially if comparing witches so it wasn't even a choice for me :p) and looking on recent walkthrough - seems that there is no major difference between routes now. Is that true and all three paths past 0.5 are similar in everything but access to Ayna/Bredita body?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I played only "evil" route since 0.5 (sorry Ayna, but redhead >>> then blonde, especially if comparing witches so it wasn't even a choice for me :p) and looking on recent walkthrough - seems that there is no major difference between routes now. Is that true and all three paths past 0.5 are similar in everything but access to Ayna/Bredita body?
Pretty much. There are a few other unimportant differences, but they're fairly minute.

The branching in the game has largely been pared down to FUCK Y/N? for a while, everything else is fairly linear. Presumably the dev will need to separate the paths back out again at some point, if the different visions of the future a couple of releases back are anything to go by.

Sneak0

Apr 16, 2018
I am for some odd reason not able to continue into chapter two, any potential reason for that? Does choosing the evil route limit you or am I making a wrong decision in the game at some point?
Thank you for the answer in advance

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I am for some odd reason not able to continue into chapter two, any potential reason for that? Does choosing the evil route limit you or am I making a wrong decision in the game at some point?
Thank you for the answer in advance
game didn't make permasave at end of act1 prolly.

Aug 9, 2018
So I dropped off this game somewhere near Act 2 when your family joins you in the tower because I was playing a (more or less) faithful Mida path and noticed scenes started repeating for her so I thought I'd give the game a break. (also because I was apparently too good to fuck my sister which was heartbreaking)

It's been like, over a year I think, so is there still any point to sticking with Mida only, like does it make any major difference in the story if you're just with her vs in a full harem?

• Hey there
Reactions: Teddy 369

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I dropped off this game somewhere near Act 2 when your family joins you in the tower because I was playing a (more or less) faithful Mida path and noticed scenes started repeating for her so I thought I'd give the game a break. (also because I was apparently too good to fuck my sister which was heartbreaking)

It's been like, over a year I think, so is there still any point to sticking with Mida only, like does it make any major difference in the story if you're just with her vs in a full harem?
hjard can freely (when story says it's time for sex) fuck any1 (and mida likes peeping), missing sis scenes means that points with her got reseted on transfer between act1 and act2 so you need to start act2 again and then edit sis lovepoints to 9.

Aug 9, 2018
hjard can freely (when story says it's time for sex) fuck any1 (and mida likes peeping), missing sis scenes means that points with her got reseted on transfer between act1 and act2 so you need to start act2 again and then edit sis lovepoints to 9.
Oh I thought the incest route was neutral path only?

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
waiting for your lovely mod <3

Reactions: STJay and Issikka

T00L75

Sep 16, 2022
May 14, 2023 Note:

OVERALL
Hello, I understand modding for this isn't necessarily your top priority, nor something you feel you are best suited for. Just wanted to let you know I appreciate your work on this and was just wondering if you were planning on updating your mod for the v0.8.8 update?

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes