STJay

Jan 12, 2020
Hello, I understand modding for this isn't necessarily your top priority, nor something you feel you are best suited for. Just wanted to let you know I appreciate your work on this and was just wondering if you were planning on updating your mod for the v0.8.8 update?
I'm slowly working on it right now. I don't have an ETA for when it'll be released, but I'll try to get it out as soon as possible. I appreciate your kind words.

Nov 9, 2020
I'm slowly working on it right now. I don't have an ETA for when it'll be released, but I'll try to get it out as soon as possible. I appreciate your kind words.
you might not think it is as good as others but I enjoy your mod and it does exactly what I need. it takes time, devotion, and alot of work to get to the level of someone like Sancho1969 but you are doing way better than some.

Reactions: STJay and yandex

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Thank you for your work in making the walkthrough, it is appreciated. I'm not really computer literate and don't know how to go about making a walkthrough. I couldn't find anything on the net specific to making walkthroughs. If you can recommend anything on making walkthroughs I would appreciate it. Cheers

Reactions: STJay

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Thank you so much for once again delivering with your awesome mod. AS long as I can remember I have been using your mod. And it is everything I want and can ask for. And most of all, apart from Sancho, you are the one who updates mod timely every time. Can't imagine Ataegina without your mode, they are both synonymous for me lol

Reactions: STJay

Kame_Sennin

Oct 13, 2019
Finished the update and I quite enjoyed it.
Huge air battle with out dragon, and threesome with Katriona & Ayna towards the end!

Kthulian just wondering; will there be Ayna solo sex scenes in the future?
Threesomes are great (and with Ayna, there's different combos such as MC-Ayna-Kat, MC-Ayna-Bredita which I think are the most interesting dynamics), but I do hope Ayna, as well as Bredita both get some solo sex scenes as well with MC.
I agree. Actually, is it just me who felt akward to go straight the threesome without having a first time alone with Ayna? This way it felt like she is just some sescondary character, like Liliana. No intimacy, no relationship development, just casual sex

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I agree. Actually, is it just me who felt akward to go straight the threesome without having a first time alone with Ayna? This way it felt like she is just some sescondary character, like Liliana. No intimacy, no relationship development, just casual sex
There is one solo scene with Ayna, but it's left very ambiguous with it possibly being an illusion and all that.
Not to mention compared to say....for example Katriona, Ayna had like 4 sex scenes?

- MC finds her bathing in an illusion of sorts
- MC daydreams a threesome between himself Ayna and Bredita while talking to both of them
- MC dreams about threesome with Ayna and Bredita.
- MC's threesome with Ayna and Katriona.

So yeah, so far, only one which definitively seems to have took place for real is the one in the current update, rest being either illusion or dream).
Kat has had plenty of solo scenes till now, even from Act 1, same goes for Isabella.

Now, I get those two are pretty popular characters (I love them too), but I would have thought Ayna & Bredita, being popular as they are, more actually happening solo sex scenes would have been done.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kthulian

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
seems i got an error when trying dloading my last save, i applied the mod and i got this
May 14, 2023 Note:

OVERALL
i installed update to the game and your mod, wich i used every time, but when loading my last save i got this error:
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3499, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4457, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1177, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 770, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1401, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1401, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1138, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 1071, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 375, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 813, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 1084, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 895, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "renpy/rollback.py", line 813, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.0.23051307
Ataegina Act II 0.8.8
Thu Aug  3 12:43:44 2023
[/CODE]
any tip?

• Hey there
Reactions: Issikka

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you can recommend anything on making walkthroughs I would appreciate it. Cheers
well 1st you need to have some knowledge if renpy to see how choices affect game now and later.

What happened to the green chick?
she's with other orcs, she will pop-up when needed.

Hi all. Is there in the game MFM/gangbang scenes or/and Double Penetration?
mfm and dbls yes and even mmff and mff but those scenes are with magikal clones.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
no wy i can't get my save to working with or without the mod...what the hell?? i re isntalled windows 10 but mantenining files and i got my old saves in D: that wasn't touched at all..any tips??

• Hey there
Reactions: Issikka

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
no wy i can't get my save to working with or without the mod...what the hell?? i re isntalled windows 10 but mantenining files and i got my old saves in D: that wasn't touched at all..any tips??
I also get an error when trying to load last save, with or without the mod. No changes to my system since last build either.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I also get an error when trying to load last save, with or without the mod. No changes to my system since last build either.
that problem is at your end since my saves work just fine.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished this update and it was usual nice and funny and had some combat too and dragon battle (just very short).

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes