cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I don't want to edit my save to improve my standing with Isabella. I want to load an earlier save and play through it. I was hoping someone could indicate the pivotal moment where I went down the wrong path.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I don't want to edit my save to improve my standing with Isabella. I want to load an earlier save and play through it. I was hoping someone could indicate the pivotal moment where I went down the wrong path.
You didn't go down the wrong path. From what I'm gathering, you have to have her at Love 6 at the beginning of Act 2 for anything to happen between you and her. But it resets hers to 0. So you didn't miss out on it because of anything you did.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I have a problem. I used the Save Editor. Tried to open the new save, and I get this. I hit Yes, it takes me back to the Save Menu screen, and when I click on the save, it shows this again and again. Won't load the game. What else do I need to do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a problem. I used the Save Editor. Tried to open the new save, and I get this. I hit Yes, it takes me back to the Save Menu screen, and when I click on the save, it shows this again and again. Won't load the game. What else do I need to do?
that's renpy being stupid on security, if doesn't want to see that then needs to wait complete version and then play game, much easier to answer yes and play.

it's a game bug (save transfer from act 1 to act 2) and there's nothing you can do besides edit save to restore isa's lps.

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
How do I go about increasing my standing with Isabella? In Act 2 I reached a point where the Dev offers the chance to see a scene that I missed but I do not recall anywhere that I had a chance to spend more time with her or do things to win her over so I cannot figure out what pivotal moments I missed. PM me if you think this is too much of a spoiler. Thanks!
Did you have sex scenes with her during act I? Going neutral path is the way to get all her points.

Reactions: Kthulian

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: You've barely begun, just keep playing!;)(y)
Heheh, I actally played into Act 2 and only when I was offered the alternate scene by Jay the God did I realize that relationships with Isabella were even possible. I am now at the Act 1 party after the battle and still have not had any luck improving with Isabella. In fact, there is not even an entry for her in my save.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
choose neutral path. Good path=Ayna. Neutral path=Isabella. Evil path=Bredita. After boat battle chose middle option. You should honestly have a save for all 3 options after the battle.
Which boat battle is this, the one in the beginning where the big black demon appears? I never encountered a boat battle in Act 1 before I went into Act 2. Thanks in advance.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
that's renpy being stupid on security, if doesn't want to see that then needs to wait complete version and then play game, much easier to answer yes and play.
That's just it. I press Yes, it takes me back to the Save page. It is an endless loop.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Heheh, I actally played into Act 2 and only when I was offered the alternate scene by Jay the God did I realize that relationships with Isabella were even possible. I am now at the Act 1 party after the battle and still have not had any luck improving with Isabella. In fact, there is not even an entry for her in my save. There is a Jessica that I do not recall meeting. Is that her original name?
Hint... You do want to take the affection points but also take the lust/corruption points when offered. I avoided them at first thinking it was part of the evil path, mais non! The lust points are for the more kinky options with the girls like anal and light bdsm... well... it may not be as light on the evil path... IDK. If you made it to act 2 without getting hung up on one of the game over endings in act one, you did rather well! There are 8, IIRC, some great... some not so great... I accepted the arch mage's offer to become an elite! Big honor, right? Game over! Damn! Not a bad end but still game over... Finally, I caught Sloth breaking the forth wall and climbed on thru to act two. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I was able to gain enough lust/corruption points with Mida for anal and trips to the sex dungeon (yes, you have a sex dungeon) and I've had sex with Isabella but nothing kinky yet. TBH, I enjoy just seeing Isabella naked. Getting to have sex too is all bonus round IMHO. Mida and Isabella... those are my girls... Sure, I have many others but they are the center of my MC's romantic universe. Anyway... you've likely figured this out but there are three main paths to follow; good, neutral and evil. It is possible to cross over based on your choices. Whatever your path, choose wisely, my friend. I love this game. A friend recommended it to me about half way through act one and I was instantly hooked. I have played hundreds of titles since stumbling across F95zone several years ago... Ataegina is well within my top ten AVN's of all time and remains my top favorite fantasy genre AVN of all time. Hope you are enjoying it:devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
Screenshot 2023-01-30 211329.png

Last edited:

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Nothing in Act 1 so far, so I just replayed Act 1 up to the point where she comes into my room and we are interrupted by Lilliana and there is no entry in the save that even indicates she exists.
During Act I if you follow the Neutral path you'll have plenty of chances with Isabella, like the one in my profile Pic.

I believe the Neutral path triggers if your points are between -3 and 3 during the giant demon fight, then Isabella finds you and you will probably see a lot of stuff you haven't seen before while adventuring with her. If you are below -3 you will go to Bredita's castle and you are on the evil path.

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Hint... You do want to take the affection points but also take the lust/corruption points when offered. I avoided them at first thinking it was part of the evil path, mais non! The lust points are for the more kinky options with the girls like anal and light bdsm... well... it may not be as light on the evil path... IDK. If you made it to act 2 without getting hung up on one of the game over endings in act one, you did rather well! There are 8, IIRC, some great... some not so great... I accepted the arch mage's offer to become an elite! Big honor, right? Game over! Damn! Not a bad end but still game over... Finally, I caught Sloth breaking the forth wall and climbed on thru to act two. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I was able to gain enough lust/corruption points with Mida for anal and trips to the sex dungeon (yes, you have a sex dungeon) and I've had sex is Isabella but nothing kinky yet. TBH, I enjoy just seeing Isabella naked. Getting to have sex too is all bonus round IMHO. Mida and Isabella... those are my girls... Sure, I have many others but they are the center of my MC's romantic universe. Anyway... you've likely figured this out but there are three main paths to follow; good, neutral and evil. It is possible to cross over based on your choices. Whatever your path, choose wisely, my friend. I love this game. A friend recommended it to me about half way through act one and I was instantly hooked. I have played hundreds of titles since stumbling across F95zone several years ago... Ataegina is well within my top ten AVN's of all time and remains my top favorite fantasy genre AVN of all time. Hope you are enjoying it:devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
View attachment 2845740
That image one of my favorite --Possible endings-- Could only be better with Mida and Isabella ending

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes