Talmadge

May 7, 2018
yea something is fucked on your save. poke dev to figure what (he visits here occasionally).
I'm wondering if it has something to do with my alignment. I'm, like, 9 or something. Someone on here said you have to be neutral to get the Isabella content on Act 1. So maybe that has something to do with it. I'll replay it and see if I can get it to work better. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Kthulian

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
That's just it. I press Yes, it takes me back to the Save page. It is an endless loop.
I am having the same issue. I tweaked a few of the Love ratings, including adding 2 points to Isabella (who had 0 Love) and I get a message when trying to load about Malicious Saves and trusting the person who made the save (Me on the Editor page) and when I say Yes I trust me I get sent back to the Saves page.

Reactions: Talmadge

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Anyone else having trouble Loading an edited save? Is there something I need to do once I have edited and downloaded it in order to get the game to allow it to load? I just get sent back to the Saves page and the save is not loaded.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone else having trouble Loading an edited save? Is there something I need to do once I have edited and downloaded it in order to get the game to allow it to load? I just get sent back to the Saves page and the save is not loaded.
renpy's security feature. you aren't 1st so answer is same ask help from dev (he visits here occasionally).

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Finished the update and I quite enjoyed it.
Huge air battle with out dragon, and threesome with Katriona & Ayna towards the end!

Kthulian just wondering; will there be Ayna solo sex scenes in the future?
Threesomes are great (and with Ayna, there's different combos such as MC-Ayna-Kat, MC-Ayna-Bredita which I think are the most interesting dynamics), but I do hope Ayna, as well as Bredita both get some solo sex scenes as well with MC.
Most likely :p

Any idea how to get Kat solo at the end of this update? Dislike the Evil path women & so Ayna's tainted by association.
If you don't have Ayna points but have enough Katriona points you get it.

Hint... You do want to take the affection points but also take the lust/corruption points when offered. I avoided them at first thinking it was part of the evil path, mais non! The lust points are for the more kinky options with the girls like anal and light bdsm... well... it may not be as light on the evil path... IDK. If you made it to act 2 without getting hung up on one of the game over endings in act one, you did rather well! There are 8, IIRC, some great... some not so great... I accepted the arch mage's offer to become an elite! Big honor, right? Game over! Damn! Not a bad end but still game over... Finally, I caught Sloth breaking the forth wall and climbed on thru to act two. Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

I was able to gain enough lust/corruption points with Mida for anal and trips to the sex dungeon (yes, you have a sex dungeon) and I've had sex with Isabella but nothing kinky yet. TBH, I enjoy just seeing Isabella naked. Getting to have sex too is all bonus round IMHO. Mida and Isabella... those are my girls... Sure, I have many others but they are the center of my MC's romantic universe. Anyway... you've likely figured this out but there are three main paths to follow; good, neutral and evil. It is possible to cross over based on your choices. Whatever your path, choose wisely, my friend. I love this game. A friend recommended it to me about half way through act one and I was instantly hooked. I have played hundreds of titles since stumbling across F95zone several years ago... Ataegina is well within my top ten AVN's of all time and remains my top favorite fantasy genre AVN of all time. Hope you are enjoying it:devilish:

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:(y)
View attachment 2845740
Thank you my friend, I needed that today :)

Cheers!

I'm wondering if it has something to do with my alignment. I'm, like, 9 or something. Someone on here said you have to be neutral to get the Isabella content on Act 1. So maybe that has something to do with it. I'll replay it and see if I can get it to work better. Thanks for the help.
When you played act I what happened after the giant demon fight?

It's 2023 can someone send me act 2 save file for the beginning
OP links, there's a Act II starting save for each path (made by myself). Right there ;)

paths.jpg

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes