Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Does the writing improve in Act II? I'm not talking about grammar or spelling errors. There's just something off about the language used. Can't really explain it, but conversations seem unrealistic to me, like the characters have brain damage or something by the way they speak.
It's the excessive use of triple periods (...) that makes the characters feel same-y. Doesn't help that the dialogues in general aren't very smooth and natural sounding either.

TJP623

Feb 2, 2022
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Can you please fix the flowcharts? Their dimensions are wrong.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
gotcha, but also the damn thing is still in spanish.
I don't think I can help you because my copy only shows English as the available language. Did you accidentally download the Spanish Translation version?

I'd say extract/save your save folder, then wipe the Spanish version and install the default, English language version.

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
I don't think I can help you because my copy only shows English as the available language. Did you accidentally download the Spanish Translation version?

I'd say extract/save your save folder, then wipe the Spanish version and install the default, English language version.
Dude I downloaded the pixeldrain version 08.8. Plus I don't know how to change the damn thing. This is really becoming fucking annoying.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Dude I downloaded the pixeldrain version 08.8. Plus I don't know how to change the damn thing. This is really becoming fucking annoying.
I don't remember for sure, but I either downloaded the Mega version or the Mixdrop version. Perhaps give them a try.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It's the excessive use of triple periods (...) that makes the characters feel same-y. Doesn't help that the dialogues in general aren't very smooth and natural sounding either.
Does the writing improve in Act II? I'm not talking about grammar or spelling errors. There's just something off about the language used. Can't really explain it, but conversations seem unrealistic to me, like the characters have brain damage or something by the way they speak.
Sorry I just don't see it, I mean there are immature characters in the game who have very immature ways of speaking and communicating, Kat being a really good example of this, this is intentionally done however and it never once has bothered me. The dynamic between the MC and Kat is definitely a special one, but I personally love their banter, and immature antics they get up to with each other, It's better than all the characters having no personality and being super boring and all serious 24/7.
I'm feeling very called out right now...

............................................................... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian and SlapE

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
0.8.8 is act2 and act1 not included. anyways click options (2nd on right) and then click on top right corner on that screen try to change language.

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
Hey I know I an late here( haven't played this game for 2 years almost, because of this problem), but how do I solve the file save problem from the end of Act - 1. After clicking on save it shows file saved but after starting Act 2, it doesn't get imported no matter what I do. Any solutions?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey I know I an late here( haven't played this game for 2 years almost, because of this problem), but how do I solve the file save problem from the end of Act - 1. After clicking on save it shows file saved but after starting Act 2, it doesn't get imported no matter what I do. Any solutions?
did you play act1 with any mods etc? did you cheat?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!! Fresh leaks!! Hurry before they figure out who leaked them!!

Here are the links for the new version.

If you find any issues or need help let me know, coment below or send me a message.

Have fun!!!

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
Mida branch possibility

Cheers!!

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes