Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1693507484929.png
Is it so wrong of me to want and expect spending eternity with you?
Are ya that far removed from all pleasures of existence ... you would deny me?
Would you accompany on my jorney to break this cycle of dissappointed goods and evils?

Reactions: Kthulian

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
It is kinda sad that forced sex came in SO late into the game, I thought I could avoid it. I wanted a nice romance with the childhood friend and stayed loyal for god knows how long, then boom, spores hit - forced sex with the teacher. Feels like wasted my time, now I have to start from the beginning and play as a fuckboy, because staying loyal is impossible. You know early in the game a young girl offered herself to MC and the MC could deny her with a phrase that said something along the lines of ''no, I am loyal to my gf''. So I assumed the game will allow me to continue doing that, but no. I really don't understand the point of allowing the player to stay loyal only to shut it down with forced sex. And then the icing on the cake making MC's gf also want to fuck other people too and the ability to organize for her to fuck the other teacher too. So forced cheating + NTR(sharing), amazing. Don't get me wrong, I like cheating and NTR(sharing) TOO, it was just completely unexpected based on the previous choices and came into the game super late. So I can't play a wholesome romance that I also enjoy.

Make me understand @Kthulian

Last edited:
Reactions: NebulousShooter

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Ataegina Act 2 v0.9.0 Compressed

+And (Update Only) (Untested)

Win 6.3 GB/1.34 GB :
, ,

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) ( Saying Thanks Kthulian for posting update only and economy a lot of time)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Step incest or real incest?
Adopted mom and sister. Faux incest at best. The site tags the games, not the dev or the person posting the game files. Ataegina is an AWESOME game but if you are only interested in incest, you will want to search elsewhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

DavidCF

Aug 10, 2020
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Hi,
Do you use a special version of the library to compile the .rpyc files.
I tried changing the v88.rpy file but when it was used it created the duplicate labels error which did not happen when it was your .rpyc files that I was using.
Any thoughts on what I must be doing wrong.
Thank you.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Adopted mom and sister. Faux incest at best. The site tags the games, not the dev or the person posting the game files. Ataegina is an AWESOME game but if you are only interested in incest, you will want to search elsewhere.

Hope that helps you, friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
You forgot about Zegladar and Goggos

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who the fuck is that? Are you even in the same game??? Wait... let me guess... Evil path, right?
But, don't tell me, answer the newbie asking questions. Honestly, outside of the path I'm playing IDGAF.
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:
During the confrontation at the church, Lust is surprised that Zegladar & Goggos dared to attack her. :p

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
During the confrontation at the church, Lust is surprised that Zegladar & Goggos dared to attack her. :p
Thought they were lovers or man and wife or something. Honestly, I am fresh out of fucks to give for this trivial ass shit!
Peace out brother, Phat

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: cxx and RoadWulf
4.10 star(s) 170 Votes