RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Thought they were lovers or man and wife or something. Honestly, I am fresh out of fucks to give for this trivial ass shit!
Peace out brother, Phat
They are brother and sister Devils who hate the sins. Goggos dies in the battle with Lust. Zegladar is trying to kill her for it. The two of them fucked in part 1, which is part of the incest tag as I was pointing out./

Both of them were in every path so I have to ask if you don't pay attention to the story, why are you even playing this? FYI, I'm one of the writers, so maybe stop acting like you know more than me.

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
More accurately, absolute power attracts the corruptible.
Naw, absolute power "attracts" sociopaths, psychopaths, kleptocrats, etc.
I imagine the expression was coined to remind us that even the "incorruptible" amongst us may be corrupted by "absolute" power.
Just sayin'. Please take no offense.

Reactions: whichone
Jul 23, 2018
Ya know, does anyone else ever wonder what became of our Khajiit friend from the beginning. Like all the other characters from the beginning have been around somewhat, but he went in that dessert area and that was the last you ever see of him. He was supoosedly the main characters best friend right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 08/15Wixxer

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
Only on your internet connection obviously... I can download an 8GB file from gofile or pixeldrain in about 20-25 mins - so lucky me! :LOL:

Yes, of course you are lucky now, because there is no one downloading at the moment, the line is not overloaded at the moment, but far too little choice as to which downloader I would like to use at the current speed

Mega: It's full of garbage every time the download max is reached :poop:
uploadhaven : 404 Not found :LUL:

There are only 2 download where you can download because :mixdrop,pixeldrain . AS described above (y)mega limit download rubbish

• Haha
Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
so what is tis update all about?
Englisch
Did someone ask about Act II V0.9.0?

All paths updated
Around 400 new images
continuation of the story
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
Possibility of establishment in Mida

German
Hat jemand nach Act II V0.9.0 gefragt?

Alle Pfade aktualisiert
Rund 400 neue Bilder
Fortsetzung der Geschichte
Einige Fehler behoben
Neue Sexszenen
Möglichkeit einer Niederlassung in Mida

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Coming right up all throughout this 0.9 update:
1693556349116.png
MC: Alma, brace for iminent impact! ME be coming in hot and loaded for you!

1693556405948.png
Gina, my sweets! We have so much to ponder us two together. Would you come back to me?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
game updated.thanks

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: STJay

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
If anyone has trouble getting the update to work, I re-downloaded from Pixeldrain then reinstalled the Walkthrough. Ran like a champ after that.

AlexStandal

Oct 19, 2020
did you play act1 with any mods etc? did you cheat?
No, I didn't use any mods. Just used to download it from other sites. But when I knew about f95 forums( didn't know about what f95 was actually about at the time, just thought of it as just a pirated downloading website, until much later that I realised that I can discuss the problem here ), I downloaded from here too.

Downloaded it many times and played it many times( in case it was bugged or I had corrupted version or something). But still the save didn't get imported:cry:. Got so frustrated, had to leave this game.

So after long time, when I got to know about f95 completely, I realized that many heroes here can help me with this problem.

So anybody know how to solve this or does anyone have Android apk for Act 2 with already imported good path and bad path files?

If you have Act 2 with already imported files for good path and bad path, please share. I don't wanna hassle about playing Act 1 anymore for save files if possible.

Thank you :)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Finished Act 1 but did not ask for save etc - Downloaded Act II says you dont have any saves ?
Is there anyone who can help so i can play act II ?

the last thing

May 1, 2020
Finished Act 1 but did not ask for save etc - Downloaded Act II says you dont have any saves ?
Is there anyone who can help so i can play act II ?
You need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth talks to you about playing Act II
then use start (not load) in act II

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes