papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Hear Ye! Hear Ye!! Fresh leaks!! Hurry before they figure out who leaked them!!

Here are the links for the new version.

If you find any issues or need help let me know, coment below or send me a message.

Have fun!!!

Ataegina Act II V0.9.0 PC
Ataegina Act II V0.9.0 PC (mirror)

Ataegina Act II V0.9.0 MAC
Ataegina Act II V0.9.0 MAC (mirror)

Ataegina Act II V0.9.0 Android
Ataegina Act II V0.9.0 Android (mirror)

Ataegina Act II V0.8.8 >>>V0.9.0 update only PC

Ataegina Act II V0.8.8 >>>V0.9.0 update only MAC

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
Mida branch possibility

V0.5 MacOS
V0.5 MacOS Mirror

V0.5 Android (the66)
V0.5 Android (the66) Mirror

Cheers!!
FUCK YEAH!!! I was expecting it today, I see I'm a day late to the party

Reactions: Kthulian

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No that's the adoptive mother in the middle. Plus the succubus on the right and the hot librarian demon on the left.
well they look very same so ...............

anyways answer is still more or less same, quite safe to say that most content on neutral path.

me=)

Jan 27, 2023
Ok, is this game skipping the timeline and scenes, or the
writing is just bad?
Story is good, but the change between scenes and places is really shity, without any warning or reason, like you skipping the full content of the story randomly, just to work less.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update and I have to say I enjoyed it a lot.

Both scene with Ayna & scene with Mida + Isabella were HOT.

Snap 2023-09-02 at 09.45.10.png Snap 2023-09-02 at 09.45.38.png Snap 2023-09-02 at 09.50.27.png Snap 2023-09-02 at 09.50.46.png

Taking a look at my current love points/corruption points tally with the LIs, I do hope that with the characters like Ayna (6), Cerea (7), Koneko (6), and the librarian [ugh, can't remember her name lol] (5)we get more events with them where we can max out their love points at least.

Though I am also wondering whether we'll get chance for other LIs with lower points to catch-up; characters like Katla (3), Jendayi (3), I'd love to see more events for them.

And then there's the case like Bredita.
I must admit I chose Ayna's path for my playthrough, and that became the fork in the road to get Ayna's points, but even so.
will there be opportunities to accumulate her points through events even if one doesn't end up following her? :unsure:

• Star-struck

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
but the change between scenes and places is really shity, without any warning or reason, like you skipping the full content of the story randomly, just to work less.
What do you even mean by change between scenes and places being shitty.
You've got to be specific in what you're referring to (give example scenes from the game itself which you find are shitty) or others won't even know what you're talking about.

As for myself and others, don't think we've had had issues with change between scenes and places.
In fact, I think it's the first time I've seen anyone even complain about such thing lol.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Englisch
Did someone ask about Act II V0.9.0?

All paths updated
Around 400 new images
continuation of the story
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
Possibility of establishment in Mida

German
Hat jemand nach Act II V0.9.0 gefragt?

Alle Pfade aktualisiert
Rund 400 neue Bilder
Fortsetzung der Geschichte
Einige Fehler behoben
Neue Sexszenen
Möglichkeit einer Niederlassung in Mida
not the changelog dude, i read that before. I mean what was that 400 new images, any scene with who, I mean basically spoiler :D

PopPop63

Jun 16, 2020
It's the excessive use of triple periods (...) that makes the characters feel same-y. Doesn't help that the dialogues in general aren't very smooth and natural sounding either.
An ellipsis, or ellipses in the plural form, is a punctuation mark of three dots (. . .) that shows an omission of words, represents a pause, or suggests there’s something left unsaid.

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes