imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
I am talking about Geralt of Rivia. Mister "K Tuga Lion" made a parody scene about The Witcher series and I was talking about what Geralt would do to rescue his beloved sorceresses and daughter. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
the witcher is plagarism of Moorcock's work anyway....
Triss Ciri and Yennifer look happy in that image, why would you not want them to be happy?

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

fullreview

Aug 3, 2017
We don't have a GILF in this game. Should we add a ELF Queen mother 「(゚ペ) ?
Then we can fuck 3 generation of family:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: AlienEDM

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I just hit the end of the current version. Great story! Amazing characters! I love the combat system. Got wiped by True Gluttony (You died - Game Over) and learned how to marshal my resources. Eagerly awaiting the next installment!

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I just hit the end of the current version. Great story! Amazing characters! I love the combat system. Got wiped by True Gluttony (You died - Game Over) and learned how to marshal my resources. Eagerly awaiting the next installment!
The only way to beat Gluttony is to lose 50 times in a row, gain the Glutton for Punishment attribute, then go on to lose again (yeah, you like that don't you??), gaining points each time until you ultimately defeat him just before you ragequit. Neat fight mechanic!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Two things about the combat.
First, I found the music to be VERY evocative of the main theme from David Lynch's Dune.
Second, After dying in the training ground, I found a combo, swapping between confusion and greater ward, that turned me into a version of Steve Rogers: "I could do this all day." I'm hesitant to use anything but those two fifth level spells.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Two things about the combat.
First, I found the music to be VERY evocative of the main theme from David Lynch's Dune.
Second, After dying in the training ground, I found a combo, swapping between confusion and greater ward, that turned me into a version of Steve Rogers: "I could do this all day." I'm hesitant to use anything but those two fifth level spells.
you cast something other than Confusion? oh, Ward gives MP, makes sense. wait until you get Shadow Form in the second act, that one is even cooler

Reactions: Macinnes

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
you cast something other than Confusion? oh, Ward gives MP, makes sense. wait until you get Shadow Form in the second act, that one is even cooler
I usually cast confusion. They hurt themselves and often are scared so don't attack. Then I put up the ward to replace the MP when the do attack next turn. It may be a slow, boring fight, but it's pretty reliable.

Yes, I downloaded Act II last evening, so I'll be playing it soon. I was surprised how this one took hold of me.

Bobbylee69

Nov 19, 2020
Does the writing improve in Act II? I'm not talking about grammar or spelling errors. There's just something off about the language used. Can't really explain it, but conversations seem unrealistic to me, like the characters have brain damage or something by the way they speak.

• Haha
Reactions: playcoc

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Another comment put it better than mine; that the language was unnatural and conversations seem to be between 5th graders.
Sorry I just don't see it, I mean there are immature characters in the game who have very immature ways of speaking and communicating, Kat being a really good example of this, this is intentionally done however and it never once has bothered me. The dynamic between the MC and Kat is definitely a special one, but I personally love their banter, and immature antics they get up to with each other, It's better than all the characters having no personality and being super boring and all serious 24/7.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry I just don't see it, I mean there are immature characters in the game who have very immature ways of speaking and communicating, Kat being a really good example of this, this is intentionally done however and it never once has bothered me. The dynamic between the MC and Kat is definitely a special one, but I personally love their banter, and immature antics they get up to with each other, It's better than all the characters having no personality and being super boring and all serious 24/7.
right hit on proverbial nail. text isn't modern vocabulary and it doesn't have to be either.

Reactions: playcoc
4.10 star(s) 170 Votes