Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Sup all. I have a question: do you notice immediately if your action is good or evil? Spying on the bath did nothing, but I am worried it will do something negative in the future.
The score next to the Yin-Yang symbol on the top left of the screen goes up if your action is considered good and down if it's evil.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Last time I played part one, I was up in the high good part. Someone on here said that you have to be neutral to see stuff with the sister and mother. Didn't know that there was so much that you miss being so good. LoL. I have seen A LOT that I didn't see last time. So, anyone who just started playing, keep your alignment at between -2 and 2. That should show you all the scenes!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
is this game completed or is the Dev working on a new update? Instead of completing the game, why not continue to where you have kids and stuff or make another version where you have kids with everyone and repopulate the villages lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Kthulian

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Ok im on the evil path. is the girl in bthhouse the only girl you can bend to your will?
You can do that regardless of where which path you're on. But it will give you bad points (take away good points). But to answer your question, Yes. It appears so. You get to corrupt Mida as the game progresses, but to willfully bend the will of another only happens with the woman in the bathhouse.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
You can do that regardless of where which path you're on. But it will give you bad points (take away good points). But to answer your question, Yes. It appears so. You get to corrupt Mida as the game progresses, but to willfully bend the will of another only happens with the woman in the bathhouse.
yea but it look like after yoou corrupted atleast i got option with liliana. had someonne im keep have interesting cjoices coming

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
yea but it look like after yoou corrupted atleast i got option with liliana. had someonne im keep have interesting cjoices coming
I don't remember being able to corrupt Liliana. And every choice is, do you want to have sex or not. And where to cum. I creampie every time in hopes that the Dev implements pregnancy in the next season. If there is a third season.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Just curious if the MC ever has sex with Katla? I'm where he's having sex with Isa for the third time. And a lot of flirting with Katla, but no sex with her yet. Just the dream of her giving him a handjob. My current level is 2, so in the neutral range.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is this game completed or is the Dev working on a new update? Instead of completing the game, why not continue to where you have kids and stuff or make another version where you have kids with everyone and repopulate the villages lol.
yes he is but what's on it is unknown. prolly big celebration.

I don't remember being able to corrupt Liliana. And every choice is, do you want to have sex or not. And where to cum. I creampie every time in hopes that the Dev implements pregnancy in the next season. If there is a third season.
if mida is naughty girl then can corrupt elf princess when taken to mc's tower.

doubt there will be 3rd season since no big bad evil to fight.

Just curious if the MC ever has sex with Katla? I'm where he's having sex with Isa for the third time. And a lot of flirting with Katla, but no sex with her yet. Just the dream of her giving him a handjob. My current level is 2, so in the neutral range.
sister or mommy? yes on both but only once with latter.

Reactions: Talmadge

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Who was that hanging between Yotul and Isabella in the evil god ending? Fannay? I know Liliana was in the cage. Where were Cerea, Mida, and Jendayi? I'd like to see that ending expanded that was fucking hot!!

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes