Rocklk009

Feb 12, 2023
that's up to kthulian but better move to next project than extend old game more.

well duh, it's very obvious thing.

well with steam it's lottery what gets accepted and what not.

same way as act 1 you just need to play act 1 to end so that you get permasave to continue to act 2.
Bro I'm talking about .rar file that I can't able to extract
It not extracting

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Just played this, great stuff tho I admit the evil god ending was cut a little short. I know we can't play with all the girls but since we got some anya there after fucking lust and those elves, we should've had a chance to fuck bredita as well. I guess I hope for the last update to deliver some good scenes with anya and bredita and I'll be satisfied. Also getting them both without being the evil god would be cool. I always envisioned the ort of good/neutral ending to have us as sort of mediators and balance keepers in the new world. Don't know if you guys saw the clone wars and the episode with evil son good daughter and the neutral father who controlled them but that's what i thought would be with the mc, anya and bredita. Anyways thanks for your work Kthulian.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kthulian

Cock_Mongler

Dec 8, 2023
What a ride this game was... I just loved it. I don't know how long it took me to play it through but it was a really nice experience.
I know there are endings but I hope we get a bit more content before it's all over.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
new spells were nice but not that useful (same applies to many other spells too), used all once and "father" lost half of his health.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, main battles (either skip or sloooooooooowly deplete enemy's health), some sex (on near all endings).

so now back to Kthulian 's favorites aka typos. :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Sup all. I have a question: do you notice immediately if your action is good or evil? Spying on the bath did nothing, but I am worried it will do something negative in the future.

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes