Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
This can't be the end. I still haven't made Lust my main waifu, and have her corrupt all my girls and turn them in slutty little succubi. (I mean technically in one Evil Ending...)

Part of my hoped
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After all, she grows stronger on lust so it should all benefit her more than any mortal involved.

And imagine throwing the scepter containing the power of a dark god in a lake. This is bound to pull a Smeagol on us.

Jul 24, 2020
Another great update. Especially with Mida dominating another entry into the harem, can't get enough of that girl.

I loved how morality played a large role in what kind of god you became, though I would have liked the neutral option to be a little more different from the good one rather than just being a visual difference.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the non-god endings will look like. I hope morality and past choices are going to play a big role, particularly regarding characters, like whether or not you enslaved the red-haired girl and the elven princess.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Just started this game today. Gotta good chuckle out the "cat" people. My first thought was "When you order your Kajit off Wish":LOL:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and I enjoyed it.

Honestly surprised I had gotten zero sex scene in this update:

Reloading previous decision points, it seems;

1) Ataegina scene: locked behind Godhood ending (taking the sceptre despite Kotatto's wishes)
2) Enslaving LIs scene: locked behind Evil ending (joining with the Father, obviously)
3) Mida scene in the sex dungeon (with Alma? or someone else lol): dunno how to get this one. It must has been from a decision from on of the previous updates or something.

Tbh, Godhood ending sort of feels like The Elites Ending which came before.
Not a bad ending but wouldn't say it's the best ending either.
A bit sad that Ataegina is locked behind that one, but I guess it is what it is.

So I guess couple of threads are still left even after this update:

1) Sloth:
His motives from what he said to Kotarro & his ending (Under the Ice: don't take Kotarro's hand) seems to be to extinguish all magic from the world.
Assuming player's MC takes Kotarro's hand, his mission fails; magic still remains in the world and MC, I'd imagine still has some degree of magic within him.
I guess next update will determine what player's MC does with Sloth (either spare him or kill him for trying to kill MC).

It's gonna be interesting.

2) Rogue Mage faction's "Master" :
The faction that Hatoshi is aligned with, and the "Master" in that mage faction hasn't made an appearance yet.
And it does feel like it was implied by this rogue mage faction (well its archmage Callon in previous update) that this "Master" will be able to stand against Father?

Though I'm not sure what Kthulian and his writers with that character.
Who knows, for all we know they could be setting up the character to be the big bad of their next game (like Father has been the big bad in the Acts 1 & 2 of Ataegina. Unless there's gonna be an Act 3. But I think I remember Kthulian say game's gonna conclude with 2 Acts, so...)

Oh well, I guess time will tell how things will play out.

Reactions: Kthulian

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
3) Mida scene in the sex dungeon (with Alma? or someone else lol): dunno how to get this one. It must has been from a decision from on of the previous updates or something.
That one is with Lust. I don't know the exact conditions, but I'm sure it's mostly how much corruption Mida has.

Reactions: Kthulian and JJJ84

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Is there a updated multi mod for 9.6

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
1) Ataegina scene: locked behind Godhood ending (taking the sceptre despite Kotatto's wishes)
2) Enslaving LIs scene: locked behind Evil ending (joining with the Father, obviously)

How do we get this three? I try walkthrough or cheat still didnt get it

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Is there a updated multi mod for 9.6
patience...
2345 guys asked already for an update,and you won't be the last...
is it so difficult to read STJay 's post?
He wrote " As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. "

• Haha
Reactions: STJay and astabro

STJay

Jan 12, 2020

How do we get this three? I try walkthrough or cheat still didnt get it
If you're still curious, I'll detail how to get those scenes:
That should be everything you need to do in order to see those scenes. Hope that helps you out.

Jul 23, 2018
So is the series ending? I'd like to see it continue, in a series like this I dont see why we would need a big bad. Endless potential for sex scenes and just exploring the world and regions we havent seen. Itd be a shame to end it here.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
If you're still curious, I'll detail how to get those scenes:
That should be everything you need to do in order to see those scenes. Hope that helps you out.
Thanks. Found out that the 0.95 WT Mods cause the 0.96 scenes not to trigger

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes