cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The problem seems to be with the Cheat mod. I re-installed the game without it and now no errors.
1. no need to cheat
2. especially after being able to skip battles (not available in act1)
3. cheating just breaks the game (saw it long ago when made act2 save to player who had cheated stats etc to 9999 or 99999 so he could continue playing , got renpy errors at end of act1 (still managed to make persistent save) and start of act2. dunno if he still plays this).

they should have away to remove the save name when saving a game.
why? there are multiple paths so naming helpd.

Reactions: seden

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Damn, given the size of Act 2 I can access, guess I'll have to delete others games and reach 14gb free space. Shame I don't have access to the SD card or space would be alright.
TBS, sooner or later, no compressed so far hope to see one later this said.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn, given the size of Act 2 I can access, guess I'll have to delete others games and reach 14gb free space. Shame I don't have access to the SD card or space would be alright.
TBS, sooner or later, no compressed so far hope to see one later this said.
there is android port and compressed too, just those posts are buried somewhere on this thread but that's why there's search.

Grandongsange

Mar 22, 2021
View attachment 317941

Overview:

In a world filled with magic and riddled with war, you find yourself playing an important role. A life of spellcraft, politics and intrigue awaits you. Will you use your powers to unify the land and its people? Or shall you use them for your own personal gain and amusement, no matter the cost?
Thread Updated: 2024-01-02
Release Date: 2024-01-02
Developer: Kthulian - - - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.9.5
Language: English
Other Games:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Signature:

You need to have finished Act I and have saved when Sloth talks to you about playing Act II!
Press "Start" on the game menu to import your save from Act I, after that, saves and loads will work as usual.

DOWNLOAD
Act II
Win/Linux
:
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac:
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android:
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Update Only:
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Act I

Extras: Walkthrough Mod - Cake Mod - Save - Spanish translation* - Russian Translation* - Italian Translation* - Turkish Translation
* This port/version was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

View attachment 533425 View attachment 312714 View attachment 312721 View attachment 533396 View attachment 533397 View attachment 533398 View attachment 533399 View attachment 533400 View attachment 533402 View attachment 533403 View attachment 533404 View attachment 533405 View attachment 533406 View attachment 533407 View attachment 533408 View attachment 533409 View attachment 533410 View attachment 533411 View attachment 533412 View attachment 533413 View attachment 533414
How to installed port android?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
diddn't see the reply until after the page show up. But do have one question I may miss reading bout it. Does my alignment play into who I can corrupt?
alignment doesn't matter unless you are goody shoe (possibly).

click watched to see all threads you follow and haven't checked yet.

dewayne4478

Dec 10, 2022
alignment doesn't matter unless you are goody shoe (possibly).

click watched to see all threads you follow and haven't checked yet.
thank you Nope not going goody two shoes lol. I use to play liked i lived be a good person, now it how i feel when im gaming

Last edited:

RobLocksley

Oct 7, 2023
I played Ataegina acts 1 & 2 but trying to load the end of act 2 v0.9.2 into v0.9.5 mistakenly says it was from another device then crashes... guess I must play from an earlier save.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played Ataegina acts 1 & 2 but trying to load the end of act 2 v0.9.2 into v0.9.5 mistakenly says it was from another device then crashes... guess I must play from an earlier save.
usually can pass that warning easily and it's not mistake, it happens even if save is from same device. nothing you can do for it.

Reactions: RobLocksley

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
You know what I have for you today right? Patreon secrets... Don't tell anyone :censored:

Here are the links for the new version.

Have fun!!!

PC/Windows/Linux

macOS

Android

Update only -- PC/Windows/Linux

Update only -- macOS

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
New endings available
Path specific endings and events