SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
So, will next update be the final one? Will be there Act 3? I really enjoyed this update.
1. we don't know
2. we don't know
3. only kthulian knows and he won't tell yet
I doubt the next update is the last update. We are supposedly supposed to be able to get with every main girl by the end of the game, regardless of path. (presumably a big harem will be possible) Since that hasn't been achieved yet, I don't know how next update could be the last, unless the devs changed their mind.

Reactions: underoath27

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I doubt the next update is the last update. We are supposedly supposed to be able to get with every main girl by the end of the game, regardless of path. (presumably a big harem will be possible) Since that hasn't been achieved yet, I don't know how next update could be the last, unless the devs changed their mind.
doubt he has or otherwise mc wouldn't chase every skirt.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i played from the beginning of act 1 got to the end and it says i got ending 1 theres no sloth there to transfer the save to act 2 so what do i do? thanks for any help

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i played from the beginning of act 1 got to the end and it says i got ending 1 theres no sloth there to transfer the save to act 2 so what do i do? thanks for any help
you chose to become 1 of archmages? if so then no sloth.

Reactions: mdmnsjs1

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it was nice little update (bit over hr play if skipped battles) with lots of stuff and not forgetting some sex and per tradition cliffhanger end.

Kthulian 1 typo to be fixed.

typo1.png

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi..Kthulian, How are you?
I played the new femdom scene in the update, but it did not feel like a femdom scene. It more felt like a sex scene :). I am not saying it's bad, but I had other thoughts :LOL:. Your game Wrap had a good femdom scene. That was a fun scene ;).
Are you planning to do all your femdom scenes like Bredita scene? or will you change it in the future?

Reactions: Kthulian

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
14/01/2024

Progress for next version 35%

Bug/typo fixing - 50%
New map travel and random events/encounters/battles - 20%
Non sex scenes: script + images - 30%
Sex scenes: script + images - 50%
Testing --

Reactions: johnelros
4.10 star(s) 170 Votes