cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was doing only Mida's route because don't remember the harem tag for this i asked
well hjard can fuck around totally freely, no jealousy from mida (actually she encourages it) or any1 else. you can be mida solo path but will miss A LOT!!!.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice update:love:

Hopefully there will be a way to bring back Bredita :cry:

Question : I chose to do as little as possible with Lust on the neutral path (she is hot.. but sus). So I'm not surprised she is antagonistic and tries to attack MC's tower. But is Lust always antagonistic in every timeline whatever choice we do? For those of you who were more "friendly" to Lust, is she also attacking you? :unsure:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kthulian

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
well hjard can fuck around totally freely, no jealousy from mida (actually she encourages it) or any1 else. you can be mida solo path but will miss A LOT!!!.
Mida as cuckqueen? Nice

Thanks for the reply

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Mida as cuckqueen? Nice

Thanks for the reply
It's not always the case tho. To make Mida a cuckqueen I think you also need Mida to have some "corruption" points. If you ONLY have "love" points and try to fool around with other women, Mida might not like it when she finds out by herself. I clearly remember a point where I fooled around with Fannay.. and Mida got angry at MC for quite some time. To fix that, I just needed to reload, and make it so that Mida also got some "corruption" points. I also needed to be open with Mida about that.. I don't remember if there were other conditions to make her a cuckqueen but.. That's all I can remember ;)

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
It's not always the case tho. To make Mida a cuckqueen I think you also need Mida to have some "corruption" points. If you ONLY have "love" points and try to fool around with other women, Mida might not like it when she finds out by herself. I clearly remember a point where I fooled around with Fannay.. and Mida got angry at MC for quite some time. To fix that, I just needed to reload, and make it so that Mida also got some "corruption" points. I also needed to be open with Mida about that.. I don't remember if there were other conditions to make her a cuckqueen but.. That's all I can remember ;)
Love path Mida also gets jealous when MC (transformed as a cat) is getting pet by Zendayi, Isabela, and the surrogate mom. If she's a cuckquean, she wouldn't act like that.

Arj31

Jul 25, 2023
Android installation just became a pain in the ass. I apparently don't have the permission to move the .rpa file to the data/ataegina folder. Somebody help...!!!

Reactions: Grandongsange

gaimariy

Jun 27, 2019
Android installation just became a pain in the ass. I apparently don't have the permission to move the .rpa file to the data/ataegina folder. Somebody help...!!!
I think you would need to root your device. It didn't move for me until I gave root access to my file manager

Anarae

May 25, 2018
This issue affects everyone running Android 14, there currently isn't a solution till the devs change the file locations such as using Documents directory. It's annoying because it's been known about since Android 12 just that in 14 the bug that allowed access was finally fixed.

Crofty

Oct 10, 2019
after MC bring the 2 redheads in tower its anticipating with every update
The last update its like to see your favourite series and you saw the last episode this season and you waiting the whole summer to begin the next season
Dude its AWESOME.. Eagerness excitement and impatient:love::love:

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
part 3 :if im not mistaken the nurse when the baby is born you have sex with is that not the wife from midlife crisis ???

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just finished the update, and it was great.
Gotta say, this one felt quite a bit chunky too in terms of content which is also good.

The faceoff between MC & Pride, I must say.
Pride, since his introduction I've liked him a lot; he's an antagonist, but his sense of pride does give him a sort of a code in the way his character behaved, and made him a very engaging character.

Showdown between the Father vs MC, Kvlt and rest of MC's LIs vs Lust's demon horde does seem to pretty much say it's the final showdown.
Makes me think Act 2, and this entire game overall will conclude before the first half of 2024, though I guess only Kthulian knows the answer to that.

Though there is still one hanging thread - the order and its Archmage Callon, their storyline hasn't really gone anywhere yet; and Archmage Callon states to Father "My Master can defeat you."

So who is this Master that Callon claims can defeat Father (who is literally a god at this point)?
Makes me wonder if the Order storyline's loose ends can be tied up along with Father & Devils saga, or whether the game won't be done even after Father & Lust are gone and will continue with the Order storyline.

Having said that, MC is literally god-level at this point, so after Father is defeated, I just don't think anyone will even come close to his power level lol

All in all, solid update that I enjoyed, and am looking forward to the next one.

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes