Modhunter

Oct 28, 2022
I shit you not this is the third game in a month I replayed a vn and manifested the update the same day. If only I could control this shit. It got me rethinking this linear time concept. I am definitely not this lucky or special. Thanks for the constant updates !!!!!

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Mod update, please?

• Sad
Reactions: STJay and Issikka

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Let's do this the right way, shall we?

Here are the links for the new version.

Have fun!!!

PC/Windows/Linux
Ataegina Act II v0.9.5 PC (Mega)
Ataegina Act II v0.9.5 PC (Pixeldrain)

macOS
Ataegina Act II v0.9.5 MAC (Mega)
Ataegina Act II v0.9.5 MAC (Pixeldrain)

Android
Ataegina Act II v0.9.5 Android the66(Mega)
Ataegina Act II v0.9.5 Android the66(Pixeldrain)

Update only -- PC/Windows/Linux
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 >>> v0.9.5 PC Update only (Mega)
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 >>> v0.9.5 PC Update only (Pixeldrain)

Update only -- macOS
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 >>> v0.9.5 MAC Update only (Mega)
Ataegina Act II v0.9.3 >>> v0.9.5 MAC Update only (Pixeldrain)

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
the66 Android version now has a new instaler
New sex scenes
Bredita Femdom branch scene
V0.5 MacOS
V0.5 MacOS Mirror
V0.5 Android (the66)
V0.5 Android (the66) Mirror
What a great way to start the year! Great image with two of the best looking girls, nice touch with the "2024" on the middle.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
Can this be changed somehow, or did I do something wrong, what I mean is that the MC keeps saying Katla and not mom. Is there anything I can do about it?

Reactions: Angelcrush

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Kthulian Did you all decide not to change the Mida/Alma stuff, because I went back to my old save with the choice to free Alma, and the Mida/Alma lesbian scene still happened after freeing her. I mean don't get me wrong I'm happy about it, but I remember you said that it wasn't supposed to be like that and that you needed to fix it.

I honestly love the Mida/Alma scene, but don't want to control Alma's mind, so if you changed your mind on that then I'm glad. ;)

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
as much as i enjoy the game, it pains me how the MC does not seem to be getting wiser at all, even with all of his growth he is still very stupid in both is actions and questions, he needs everything to be spelt out for him or for it to be too late before realizing he actually needs to do or learn something, if this was intentional with the character (because I think a lot of characters have hinted at it) then it marvelously done, if not, I thing with all the past life stuff and having so many intelligent people around, he should become wiser or have some he loves die gruesomely and its his fault so he learns from it

P.zeus

Jan 2, 2018
ok just as a side note, i think putting people under control permanently or temporarily should be an option when interrogating people or as a way to create sleeper agents both in the order or any other organization, and quite frankly most of the decisions that are bad are just common sense options but its put as evil, like killing people who killed people and tried to kill me or people I love, that should absolutely not be evil

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Happy New Year! Everyone. This was a great update and an epic battle that was such a joy to play. Love the humor in some of the scenes made so much fun. Great work like always dev and thanks for the New Year treat.

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes