-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
chance of pregnancy and even if time slow is set on max in tower for a year it's still only few weeks outside. there could be preggos but only in the end since before that it'd be dbl rendering for preggo and non-preggo paths.
Doubled per pregnant girl, which can become much, much more complex with all the variations.

Reactions: Kthulian

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
I generally have no idea how this happened, but my game refuses to go any further. Trying to have a second fight with Hilkra after tracking down Lord Runar, but game crashes as the fight begins. Do I have to start my game over (from my saved game from Act 1)?

Ataegina Act II 12_6_2023 5_10_55 PM.png

ELev8

Feb 13, 2022
Kthulian First of all, great game by the way. It's fantastic and it's really good story telling.

But with that, just a quick question. Is there any option that will be implemented to the game that allows you to harness your abilities to increase them or do a better damage on debuff situation when fighting?

Because I have noticed this when you use a skill and a certain debuff is added to the enemy, for example stunning or being frozen (Act II), then you cast a curse that is a DoT, it cancels the first debuff. Do you think that will be changed or that's how it really implemented?

• Red Heart

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
chance of pregnancy and even if time slow is set on max in tower for a year it's still only few weeks outside. there could be preggos but only in the end since before that it'd be dbl rendering for preggo and non-preggo paths.
So this is why mida never get pregnat even you and Her are in tower for more then a year.... Clap hands.... Nice word play.. Or ? She never left Tower after you bring her in it! Out side OK but you sure forget training 1 year inside with 0 result... in mage use or other thinks. :unsure: OK She leave tower for search her Family but she was not long away. So mhhhh what now....

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So this is why mida never get pregnat even you and Her are in tower for more then a year.... Clap hands.... Nice word play.. Or ? She never left Tower after you bring her in it! Out side OK but you sure forget training 1 year inside with 0 result... in mage use or other thinks. :unsure: OK She leave tower for search her Family but she was not long away. So mhhhh what now....
talk to hand dev why mida isn't sprouting baby belly. mida wasn't in tower when hjard slowed time in tower (if she had then hjard's studies would have gone downhill).

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
talk to hand dev why mida isn't sprouting baby belly. mida wasn't in tower when hjard slowed time in tower (if she had then hjard's studies would have gone downhill).
From DEV side only Creas was there why is the ask MC see what she was doing and when only ceras was left????? so this means there can not return to tower and MC mess up again. Like he always do.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyways back to topic, nice update as usual, funnies, action and some sex (once gets fucked by hjard there is no going back) and cliffhanger end.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Guys, is it possible to break up with Mida? I already played the game, and I want to play again, but meh, she simply doesn't do it for me. SHE'S SOOO MID

If the answer is YES, how do I do it?
Yes, when you move to the tower you can break up with her.

I generally have no idea how this happened, but my game refuses to go any further. Trying to have a second fight with Hilkra after tracking down Lord Runar, but game crashes as the fight begins. Do I have to start my game over (from my saved game from Act 1)?

View attachment 3149645
Are you using a version posted by me?

Kthulian First of all, great game by the way. It's fantastic and it's really good story telling.

But with that, just a quick question. Is there any option that will be implemented to the game that allows you to harness your abilities to increase them or do a better damage on debuff situation when fighting?

Because I have noticed this when you use a skill and a certain debuff is added to the enemy, for example stunning or being frozen (Act II), then you cast a curse that is a DoT, it cancels the first debuff. Do you think that will be changed or that's how it really implemented?
Thank you :)
It is implemented in a way that enemy conditions don't stack, and it will stay like that until I finish the story. After that I have some plans for the finished version, like gallery, improved old renders and other stuff, combat might get changes but I can't promise.

Mida is not in the tower during the 1 year training, only Cerea. And outside only 1 day passes.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Jedi_Ninja81

Dec 5, 2020
Are you using a version posted by me?
Yes, although I had a bunch of game crashes prior to the screenshot that just stops the game completely. It's like any time a soldier would have dialog, the game would crash but have that "go back", "ignore", "report" screen... and I would click ignore to skip to the next scene until I eventually got the "something went wrong" text and then the game would go back to the title screen. I am currently replaying Act 1 with a new game and play until I get the "save here to continue the story in Act 2" from Sloth. I'll try to import the new game save once I get to the 2nd act and see if I eventually encounter the same issue upto where I keep crashing and see if I can get past it. I'll let you know if it still happens in my 2nd attempt although it will take a bit of time to catch myself back up.

Edit: I should note that I've even updated to V0.9.3 and still couldn't get past the game crash so I'm not sure what I did on my end that caused the original issue. Again, testing to see if a 2nd attempt with a different save changes things or I still come across the same issue.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega/aff=UnMMMP7YDhQ

Act 2 v0.9.1
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/ataegina.act.two/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
Note to self: RenPy 7.6.1 is the latest this will run reliably on.

**Act 2 0.9.3 Apk**
Mega
**Act 2 archive.rpa**
Mega/aff=UnMMMP7YDhQ
Updated my Android port to Act 2 v0.9.3

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 170 Votes