Dryparn

Aug 13, 2017
Really liking it so far except that the MC is the most stupid MC of all time. He has a lot of knowledgeable people close to him but never asks about anything or tell about any of the strange things happening to him until it's almost too late. He does this time after time.

"Ohh, i should ask about the dragon egg", literally days later with several meetings done with the person he needs to ask: nope didn't ask.
"Maybe i should tell actual people studying these things for several lifetimes worth of time about the entities inside me? No why should i do that? That sounds stupid. I better figure this shit out myself."

He himself breaks the game, the rest of the characters behaves like real people and are designed really well. I don't understand it. He's an all powerful Ace Ventura.

Last edited:

Ultralazuli

Jul 8, 2018
this game is pretty bad all around. i'd say the envs are good but they're out of the box assets. the writing is deff not native, and it shows, violently, but there is something of a plot--it's just not really interesting. the models are either Gen2 or abused Gen8s, and the lighting/posing on them is terrible to the point of being nonsensical. almost all of them are alien-esque or just plain ugly. almost all of the world, setting, magic system, etc, is nicked nearly wholesale from The Elder Scrolls games (Morrowind and Skyrim, particularly). there's music but it's Ultima Online levels of old, and jacked up way too loud. even the UI is obnoxiously humongous. I'm not entirely sure what was *done* (as in, effort applied) correctly.

Reactions: Angelcrush

Thatmonkeyman

Feb 14, 2020
Looking at the walkthrough you miss a lot of Mida scenes by bringing her to meet Bredita? At least in the first part of act 2 it does. Does this continue?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Looking at the walkthrough you miss a lot of Mida scenes by bringing her to meet Bredita? At least in the first part of act 2 it does. Does this continue?
I don't know about what the walkthrough shows, but I'm playing each alignment, so on two of the PTs she never goes to Bredita's place. At some point, she ends up at the MC's tower, regardless of what happened earlier in the game. From there, the paths seem to be basically the same, although maybe some variance based on her love and corruption levels.

Reactions: Kthulian

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Whats up this dialog it feels very worng, must be a mistake in dialogs.
just after Alma talks with Halana it goes back to MC with Ayna and dialogs is:
Ayna says "we should do this more often dont you think?"
MC "i couldent agree more...but wont Bredita get jealous?"
Anyja "Why? She can jusy join in. Its not like you will say no."

Its clearly about them having sex which never happened since i dident cast the spell to remove clothes.

I dident do anything with Ayna at all other then talk to her about the curse on MC, so that dialog makes absolutly no sense.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
A bit late getting around to the update, and damn.
Really enjoyed it.

Ryo was always one of the most slow-burn characters in getting to the sex scenes, and despite that I think it was well worth the build up through the 2 acts to finally get to her scene.

Still looking forward to our MC seeing that panda, but I guess it will need to wait until he settles his rematch with Pride.

I thought Ayna had felt something was going on in Bredita's direction in Bredita's direction (unless I misinterpreted it) and would be there to help Bredita out, but I guess it would take time; not like she can insta portal like the MC and dragon flight will take some time.

Quite wondering what will happen to Berdita now; will Zantoran+ Brutus fusion enthrall her
? Hmmm.....

And ngl, while Ryo scene was hot, the character in general just looks far better with her hair down instead of ponytails (not saying her default ponytails is bad, just hair down version makes her superior in terms of visuals).
I do hope there's a change with her hair, but if not. Oh well. It is what it is I suppose.

Strykker

Dec 30, 2021
Kthulian If possible, would you kindly tell me at what point that I can go back to pick a different choice so I don't have to see the lesbian scene in the latest update? I remember that I try to stay clear from these kind of contents but also go with the harem gotta catch 'em all route. It's fine for me if MC would be involve in the g/g scene so that mean I might pick some trigger in the previous update that enable this scene to happen but unfortunately I don't save the game in every possible choice that happened so I'd be grateful that you could tell me at what point I should look out for as I really really don't want to redo from the beginning of act 2. Hopefully this will teach me the lesson of saving more often and also hopefully I have a save not far off from the choice I should pick so I don't have to redo too much of the story before the latest update. Thank you in advance!

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Nice update :)

I don't remember how I ended up having Mida trying to corrupt/dominate elven princesses but I don't dislike it :ROFLMAO: She has 6 love and 6 corruption so maybe this is normal. This scene was hot!
For some reason I didn't get it? Hey Kthulian how do you get this scene because I didn't get it?
I also chose to set her free, and I got the Mida/Alma scene. If I had to guess it's based on choosing the choice to let her be with the other girls (I believe this was an earlier choice anyways) and possibly corruption points. Also of course choosing to let her be the one to get the threesome with Alma to happen in the first place, choosing to pursue Alma yourself instead of letting Mida do it, obviously that will lock you out of the scene.
But I also allowed her to be with other girls as well. I am not sure what is the corruption points requirement though in order to get the scene. But at what point was it that we let her choose to be the one to get the threesome with Alma? I don't remember that.
Kthulian If possible, would you kindly tell me at what point that I can go back to pick a different choice so I don't have to see the lesbian scene in the latest update? I remember that I try to stay clear from these kind of contents but also go with the harem gotta catch 'em all route. It's fine for me if MC would be involve in the g/g scene so that mean I might pick some trigger in the previous update that enable this scene to happen but unfortunately I don't save the game in every possible choice that happened so I'd be grateful that you could tell me at what point I should look out for as I really really don't want to redo from the beginning of act 2. Hopefully this will teach me the lesson of saving more often and also hopefully I have a save not far off from the choice I should pick so I don't have to redo too much of the story before the latest update. Thank you in advance!
For Alma + Mida scene to trigger, you need 3 factors, A corrupt enough Mida, have taken control of Almas mind not setting her free and allowed Mida to "Play" with Alma in your absence like stated before with this image. ;)

If you want the lesbian scene, make sure all of those check, if you don't want that, the easy way is to not allow Mida to play when you are not there, although setting Alma free or having a low corruption Mida will prevent the scene too.

A bit late getting around to the update, and damn.
Really enjoyed it.

Ryo was always one of the most slow-burn characters in getting to the sex scenes, and despite that I think it was well worth the build up through the 2 acts to finally get to her scene.

Still looking forward to our MC seeing that panda, but I guess it will need to wait until he settles his rematch with Pride.

I thought Ayna had felt something was going on in Bredita's direction in Bredita's direction (unless I misinterpreted it) and would be there to help Bredita out, but I guess it would take time; not like she can insta portal like the MC and dragon flight will take some time.

Quite wondering what will happen to Berdita now; will Zantoran+ Brutus fusion enthrall her
? Hmmm.....

And ngl, while Ryo scene was hot, the character in general just looks far better with her hair down instead of ponytails (not saying her default ponytails is bad, just hair down version makes her superior in terms of visuals).
I do hope there's a change with her hair, but if not. Oh well. It is what it is I suppose.
Maybe Ayna got delayed for some reason :unsure:

I'm sure Ryo can be convinced to use a different hair style :p

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
For Alma + Mida scene to trigger, you need 3 factors, A corrupt enough Mida, have taken control of Almas mind not setting her free and allowed Mida to "Play" with Alma in your absence like stated before with this image. ;)

If you want the lesbian scene, make sure all of those check, if you don't want that, the easy way is to not allow Mida to play when you are not there, although setting Alma free or having a low corruption Mida will prevent the scene too.

Here I thought I was being good to her by setting her mind free. Ok so now I know that not setting her mind free allows for the scene, but are there going to be any negative effects due to that? Also what are the other effects of setting her mind free along with those two queens/succubus that we fought in her mind? I want all of them but I would prefer if it was done willingly.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
A corrupt enough Mida, have taken control of Almas mind not setting her free and allowed Mida to "Play" with Alma in your absence like stated before with this image. ;)
Hmm... I'm not sure about the second one, I set her free on my playthrough and still got the Alma + Mida scene. I did have 5 corruption and allowed Mida to pursue her though.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hmm... I'm not sure about the second one, I set her free on my playthrough and still got the Alma + Mida scene. I did have 5 corruption and allowed Mida to pursue her though.
I can confirm that I did as well. Mida was corrupted, but Alma was fully free. The lesbian scene in the bath still happened when I had the MC give her permission.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kthulian and SlapE

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
are there going to be any negative effects due to that?
I'm also wondering about that as well.

Tbh, I have no clue what I chose regarding that image's event.
Though given my Mida's corruption points is relatively low (3) as well as me deciding to free Alma's mind instead of controlling her, I'd say it's already 2 strikes which lead to me not seeing that lesbian scene.

Not that it bothers me in any way for missing out on it.
My playthrough of the game is good alignment, and it just made no sense at all for such MC to continue controlling Alma especially when MC saw the trauma she went through with Lust's control (not to mention Katla scenario).
A Good Alignment MC doing such action I'd say would really contradict the characterization I've been going with.
But I can see such action working for either a Neutral alignment or Evil alignment MC though.

Having said that, I am a little bit surprised there wasn't something alternate presented for those who didn't get the Lesbian scene.
I mean, previously for Isabella, there was the option to have the village hut sex scene play out in either one of the following;

1) MC + Isabella + Mida threesome
2) MC + Isabella solo (though this sacrifices 1 LP for Mida, it is still available for those who dislike threesome route)

Would have been nice if something like that was available with an alternative scene.

I do kinda hope that next update can show why she got delayed.
Fingers crossed Ryo gets a different style, heh ;)

Last edited:

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I can confirm that I did as well. Mida was corrupted, but Alma was fully free. The lesbian scene in the bath still happened when I had the MC give her permission.
Interesting... Glad you pointed that out, I need to check what I've done wrong there...

Thanks ;)

Here I thought I was being good to her by setting her mind free. Ok so now I know that not setting her mind free allows for the scene, but are there going to be any negative effects due to that? Also what are the other effects of setting her mind free along with those two queens/succubus that we fought in her mind? I want all of them but I would prefer if it was done willingly.
I'm also wondering about that as well.

Tbh, I have no clue what I chose regarding that image's event.
Though given my Mida's corruption points is relatively low (3) as well as me deciding to free Alma's mind instead of setting her free, I'd say it's already 2 strikes which lead to me not seeing that lesbian scene.

Not that it bothers me in any way for missing out on it.
My playthrough of the game is good alignment, and it just made no sense at all for such MC to continue controlling Alma especially when MC saw the trauma she went through with Lust's control (not to mention Katla scenario).
A Good Alignment MC doing such action I'd say would really contradict the characterization I've been going with.
But I can see such action working for either a Neutral alignment or Evil alignment MC though.

Having said that, I am a little bit surprised there wasn't something alternate presented for those who didn't get the Lesbian scene.
I mean, previously for Isabella, there was the option to have the village hut sex scene play out in either one of the following;

1) MC + Isabella + Mida threesome
2) MC + Isabella solo (though this sacrifices 1 LP for Mida, it is still available for those who dislike threesome route)

Would have been nice if something like that was available with an alternative scene.

I do kinda hope that next update can show why she got delayed.
Fingers crossed Ryo gets a different style, heh ;)
There will always be consequences for the player actions, it doesn't mean they are positive or negative because you are good/bad. And yes, it's possible that some choices have "more" scenes than others, or at least get scenes first.

I guess you have to wait for next update to find out :p

Cheers!

ntohugo

Sep 14, 2022
Guys, is it possible to break up with Mida? I already played the game, and I want to play again, but meh, she simply doesn't do it for me. SHE'S SOOO MID

If the answer is YES, how do I do it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys, is it possible to break up with Mida? I already played the game, and I want to play again, but meh, she simply doesn't do it for me. SHE'S SOOO MID

If the answer is YES, how do I do it?
don't think so since they are couple when game starts.

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
So pregnant can be but never show´s up? MC stay on +1 learning curve so all learn 100 he learns 1 why did he not grow ? Only fuck fokus on MC or what is it? Story is good but MC break it and flush it down the toilet... Come on Dev Why you did it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So pregnant can be but never show´s up? MC stay on +1 learning curve so all learn 100 he learns 1 why did he not grow ? Only fuck fokus on MC or what is it? Story is good but MC break it and flush it down the toilet... Come on Dev Why you did it?
chance of pregnancy and even if time slow is set on max in tower for a year it's still only few weeks outside. there could be preggos but only in the end since before that it'd be dbl rendering for preggo and non-preggo paths.

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes