SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
But I also allowed her to be with other girls as well. I am not sure what is the corruption points requirement though in order to get the scene. But at what point was it that we let her choose to be the one to get the threesome with Alma? I don't remember that.
image_2023-12-02_115447023.png

She brings up if she should visit Alma later and see if Alma would be up for some fun, then you get presented with this choice. If you let her, it should lead to the scene with her and Alma, unless there's a corruption requirement, that I'm not sure of.

This happens when you bring Alma to the tower and to her room when Mida is there with you.

Reactions: Kthulian

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
View attachment 3136580

She brings up if she should visit Alma later and see if Alma would be up for some fun, then you get presented with this choice. If you let her, it should lead to the scene with her and Alma, unless there's a corruption requirement, that I'm not sure of.

This happens when you bring Alma to the tower and to her room when Mida is there with you.
That's strange I didn't get that choice. Since I have met all the other requirements it might be a corruption thing then. Out of curiosity what is the level of corruption for Mida on your playthrough?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
That's strange I didn't get that choice. Since I have met all the other requirements it might be a corruption thing then. Out of curiosity what is the level of corruption for Mida on your playthrough?
Max love and five corruption for me, you can easily change it using universal ren'py mod if you want to. I guess if you have cheats enabled you could also do that but yeah.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Max love and five corruption for me, you can easily change it using universal ren'py mod if you want to. I guess if you have cheats enabled you could also do that but yeah.
I think this might be it then, because I just checked and I have max love but only 2 corruption. I will try again later with cheats and see if it works.

Reactions: SlapE

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
I can't start act II even after beating act I can some one explan how to fix this problem? I reached the end saved and then nothing.

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
Since I've seen this asked on here before are you using some type of mod that could a issue?

Also when you click start on act2 what do you see in the imports
because this is what you should see
Nothing it acts like I haven't beaten it.

I don't think there are mods other than the game mods that change your alignment to good evil ecstra.

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
So double checking this is the ending you got?
My suggestions would be replay act1 again just to see this. if you don't want to do that I'm pretty sure the dev has posted saves for act2.
I have replayed act I got the ending where sloth says waiting your return and still nothing. I do see a glitch that happens in the credits does that have an effect?

*Ra

Jul 11, 2020
I have replayed act I got the ending where sloth says waiting your return and still nothing. I do see a glitch that happens in the credits does that have an effect?
Maybe that glitch could be it. Thinking about it I didn't ask this question earlier did you download the game or playing it on some website because that could be the reason.
Suggestions you could try would be finding those saves Kthulian posted for act2 or try downloading a fresh copy of act1 and act2 and see if that helps since I see that helping out in other games

Reactions: Angelofhades

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Ok so... you didn't say "I love you" to your girlfriend and didn't wanna fuck her, so either you weren't interested in her, or you only see her as a piece of meat perhaps? If you care about the character I'm not sure why you wouldn't choose to be loving and intimate with her. Then when she sleeps with Fannay, you say you wish you had the option to break up with her, so to me it seems like you never wanted her in the first place? :unsure:

Don't you get the option to pick if you and her started dating or not at the start of the game? I'm pretty sure it's implied that they were together for quite a while at that point. I'm also pretty sure it was made quite obvious that Fannay had a thing for her and wanted in her pants, idk to me it seems like you kind of brought that on yourself but hey, you're free to play how you want. :D

Drug tag I think makes a lot more sense btw, figured I would add that. They definitely get fucked up on some shrooms. :ROFLMAO:
Or maybe i had a bad day dident feel like it, its pretty early in the game and no matter what for it not to be ntr and cheating she would have to break up with MC before doing anything, i was just making a point that there is ntr in the game, its optional but its there, i dont really care about the hole thing, was more annoyed about the missing rape tag then anything.

But your right i did the run to see if i could break up with her since i saw someone say it was possible just not when, kinda hoped it was when you cought her in the act of cheating but apprently not, and yeah i never wanted her to start with either thats why i tried to break up :) and shes annoys me with konko or whats her name that one forced to marry, she invite her self into a 3-some with MC to take her virginity, i don want that shit just want her alone :p

You get an option to why shes your girlfriend, like due to you love her, or just because you like to fuck girls or to use her in your plans for world domination, something like that.
No option about dating her or not, she is a forced relationship which annoys me more then real ntr lol
I like to pick my self and found it weird that there is no choice with her when there is a choice for everyone else....

Reactions: EJW

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Or maybe i had a bad day dident feel like it, its pretty early in the game and no matter what for it not to be ntr and cheating she would have to break up with MC before doing anything, i was just making a point that there is ntr in the game, its optional but its there, i dont really care about the hole thing, was more annoyed about the missing rape tag then anything.

But your right i did the run to see if i could break up with her since i saw someone say it was possible just not when, kinda hoped it was when you cought her in the act of cheating but apprently not, and yeah i never wanted her to start with either thats why i tried to break up :) and shes annoys me with konko or whats her name that one forced to marry, she invite her self into a 3-some with MC to take her virginity, i don want that shit just want her alone :p

You get an option to why shes your girlfriend, like due to you love her, or just because you like to fuck girls or to use her in your plans for world domination, something like that.
No option about dating her or not, she is a forced relationship which annoys me more then real ntr lol
I like to pick my self and found it weird that there is no choice with her when there is a choice for everyone else....
Ah yeah, I remember now, and yeah I guess I see what you mean. I personally love Mida, and wanted her from the start so I never had a problem with her. I never had a problem with her wanting to participate in the sex with Koneko since well, she's alright with us being with others in the first place, and is always supportive. Since you never liked her though, it makes sense why you didn't want her to participate. I don't mind games that start with a wife/gf personally, as long as they aren't super annoying or just ugly, which I don't find her to be either.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have 9 and 7 and got that option.

yes that glitch prevents that permasave. stjay's wt-mod should fix it, if not use iamb's wt-mod.

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
Ah yeah, I remember now, and yeah I guess I see what you mean. I personally love Mida, and wanted her from the start so I never had a problem with her. I never had a problem with her wanting to participate in the sex with Koneko since well, she's alright with us being with others in the first place, and is always supportive. Since you never liked her though, it makes sense why you didn't want her to participate. I don't mind games that start with a wife/gf personally, as long as they aren't super annoying or just ugly, which I don't find her to be either.
I dont really mind Mida, its mostly because shes forced on ya that i got an issue with her and with Koneko she pretty much trows out MC of the bedroom then locks the door to have sex alone with Koneko dident like that either, shouldent have sex without MC and since its Koneko first experince it really should be MC that should trow Mida out and lock the door lol, it makes it feel like every girl is either lesbian or BI in this game as well.

Small question, does anyone know what happens withh Koneko if you dont take her virginity at the party?
i wouldent mind her being with MC but dont want her to be with Mida alone after the party so i went with other people to avoid even getting the option with Mida and Koneko, question is will Koneko now leave and marry some idiot or do you get a chance to be with her later?

Last edited:

Angelofhades

Jan 20, 2018
Maybe that glitch could be it. Thinking about it I didn't ask this question earlier did you download the game or playing it on some website because that could be the reason.
Suggestions you could try would be finding those saves Kthulian posted for act2 or try downloading a fresh copy of act1 and act2 and see if that helps since I see that helping out in other games
Thank u for everything.

Reactions: *Ra

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Nice one, I see what you did there with the caps. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: Also, wanted to say, the sexy time music you played while hubby there was being cucked, just happened to play perfectly for me as the louder Duuuu Duuuuu Duuuuu kicked in while she was against the cell door forcing him to watch. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png

• Star-struck
4.10 star(s) 170 Votes