zh

Oct 17, 2017
Nice update :)

I don't remember how I ended up having Mida trying to corrupt/dominate elven princesses but I don't dislike it :ROFLMAO: She has 6 love and 6 corruption so maybe this is normal. This scene was hot!

Reactions: Kthulian

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tebsp

zh

Oct 17, 2017
For some reason I didn't get it? Hey Kthulian how do you get this scene because I didn't get it?
Like I said, I don't remember.
I'm on the neutral path and I think I also got Mida into Bredita's tower when I had the choice? I'm not sure :unsure:

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Bredita is best girl by a mile. Great to see her get her clothes blasted off this update. Defeat scenes look good on her, it's nice to see her in danger.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
No Giselle path scenes? Unless I am missing something but there has been no sign from her since I had sex with her after helping her husband get home from the tavern. I want very much to add the elf queen to my harem and/or at the very least to marry her instead of her daughter. Also why make Envy a female when we can't even bang her like we can Lust? I am hoping to tame Lust and add her to the harem.

Reactions: Kthulian and Guz007

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For some reason I didn't get it? Hey Kthulian how do you get this scene because I didn't get it?
it was on prev. update where could let mida to do things with her.

No Giselle path scenes? Unless I am missing something but there has been no sign from her since I had sex with her after helping her husband get home from the tavern. I want very much to add the elf queen to my harem and/or at the very least to marry her instead of her daughter. Also why make Envy a female when we can't even bang her like we can Lust? I am hoping to tame Lust and add her to the harem.
doubt mc can marry elf queen since he isn't elf and lust will be added to mc's mind prison.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017

doubt mc can marry elf queen since he isn't elf and lust will be added to mc's mind prison.
Well, the elf queen was sure pushing for her elf daughter to marry the MC. So obviously it doesn't matter if the MC is elf or not. Lust could be the exception to the rule of going to the mind prison. Instead of battling her we could tame her to the point where we wouldn't need her in the mind prison. It all depends on what the dev has planned.

Reactions: Guz007

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
That's even more strange then because I know for a fact I allowed Mida to do things with every girl and vice versa, so I think it might be a bug then.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ataegina-ActIIv0.9.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
MC see his orc girl getting attacked,
Totally forgets about it,
Goes to help ryo
Fuck her and that princesses yumiko
Goes to sleep, feels something bad is happening
Wake up peeps on some girls in bath
Goes back to sleep
Without a thought of Yutul and breddeta.:ROFLMAO:

May 31, 2020
MC see his orc girl getting attacked,
Totally forgets about it,
Goes to help ryo
Fuck her and that princesses yumiko
Goes to sleep, feels something bad is happening
Wake up peeps on some girls in bath
Goes back to sleep
Without a thought of Yutul and breddeta.:ROFLMAO:
I was fuming at that...
He's a moron who needs another ass whopping from Pride... Maybe he'll knock some sense into him...

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
Will 9.2 all-in-one work on this new version of the game do you think? I know the all-in-one is usually updated on each new update of the game, but i'd really like to continue the game hehehe

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will 9.2 all-in-one work on this new version of the game do you think? I know the all-in-one is usually updated on each new update of the game, but i'd really like to continue the game hehehe
works but no new content.

That's even more strange then because I know for a fact I allowed Mida to do things with every girl and vice versa, so I think it might be a bug then.
what did you choose on her sickbed at elves castle?

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes