Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
Do you want to experience all content (good, evil and neutral) in a single playthrough? Do you hate having to choose? do you want to have your cake and eat it too? introducing the CAKE mod (for act 1 only)
first does this allow to pick all those spell from cerea?
second when complete does the save compatible with arc 2?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018

5 years... 5 years since I first posted the game here, the first place of all, when I knew nothing about anything :p. Thank you all for your support since the start. Yeah some parts of act I will look outdated (There's a plan to change that soon), but first it will be finished and I hope to keep you guys around until then.

Cheers!

Kthulian

Ianthony

Dec 26, 2021
I just wanna ask what would happen if I fully utilized the sins' power? because right now I am on the golden path and it gave me +1 to all elements and +25 mp/hp

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
Hello, I really like your game.
The story is nice even if a certain length sets in when you start the game several times. (I don't play harem style) so I choose each path as a unique romance.
Graphically it's very pretty, Obviously we become more attached to certain characters than others.
For my part, I don't really like Mida.
I appreciate the characters of Anya, Bredita, Kat and our family, having known them young (in the lore) I have difficulty creating a romance with them.
Yes I know, it's fictional who cares but anyway ^^
I would say my waifu is Cerea. Her romance seems natural, no excessive sex, a lot of sweetness and in the end a very real attraction.
Same thing for Enainia. I'm a fan of these crescendo romances that maintain a logic. It keeps me involved in the story.
I am currently building the one with Jendayi (I think it will further evolve as I write this, (0.92))
Ryo's also interests me.
I am disappointed in Silvana and even her sister. It's a shame it's not more in-depth.
Carilielle is also interesting, a nympho of course but her demon form is quite exciting and she seems to be very powerful. Important ally for the future since she seems to be gaining power thanks to us.
In short, I remain curious to see what the sequel will offer us. Also curious to see the different endings. I like happy endings but if a bad but interesting one were to happen I would be happy too.

Reactions: Aelgwenn

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, plenty of funnies and 1 sexscene (dream) but at least other cast got screentime too.

oh Kthulian

1. sweet little LIES?
2. really PRETIEST?
3. come WE me?
4. what she READHEADS?

typo1.png typo2.png typo3.png typo4.png

definitely less beer when doing proofreading (if done at all).

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.9.1
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/ataegina.act.two/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.
Note to self: RenPy 7.6.1 is the latest this will run reliably on.

**Act 2 0.9.2 Apk**
Mega
**Act 2 archive.rpa**
Mega
Updated my Android port to Act2 v0.9.2

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes