bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
I believe it depends on the choices you make in game. I have followed the good path with my MC and haven't seen any ntr. I did cuck the baron by giving the baroness a hearty dicking, the possible scenario indicated by our friend cxx, I even let the old perv watch but those scenes are avoidable in part or in full depending on your choices to fuck the baroness and allow the baron to watch. Those are each separate choices so you can do one without the other or skip both.

Also, on the good path MC can cast a spell to twin himself and DP Mida, my favorite LI. Since both men in the scene are technically MC, that isn't ntr either, just some creative spell casting... I think he gives himself two cocks in one option as well! So, there is some kinky fun to be had, just not ntr... at least not on the good path...

There is also a more neutral path and an evil path which I have not played. It has come to my attention when I previously advised a newcomer that there is no ntr that those opportunities DO exist in the evil path. Again, those are options based upon your choices. Someone who has actually played the evil path could explain that better. I have only played the good path and still have full karma points. I haven't lost a single one through two acts. Low karma or negative karma just below zero but not full evil is more neutral and does open opportunities not available to the other paths. Having a negative number for karma puts you on the evil path. Good, neutral and evil all seem to offer different options for the player so, again, what you see in game has a lot to do with the choices you choose to make. There are plenty of intimate encounters on every path so feel free to explore, make choices and find out how you prefer to play. Getting on the good or evil path is easiest, just make good or evil choices. Neutral is the balancing act... karma too high you are good... karma too low you are evil... neutral play is the most difficult to manage for that reason but can be done. Enjoy, my friend!:)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
View attachment 3027978
Damn it! )) I tried to go down the path of evil, but the biggest thing I could do was +8 morale points. ))) I can’t make too angry choices. )) What is inside me stops me. )

bloodyasura

Jul 17, 2020
And yes, I’m not sure it’s better to wait a year for an update and then play for a few hours or so, frequent updates, but only for 10 - 20 minutes of reading. ))))

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn it! )) I tried to go down the path of evil, but the biggest thing I could do was +8 morale points. ))) I can’t make too angry choices. )) What is inside me stops me. )
you are too good. :p

And yes, I’m not sure it’s better to wait a year for an update and then play for a few hours or so, frequent updates, but only for 10 - 20 minutes of reading. ))))
well on some monthly releases i have seen 5 mins play (same as on 2 weeks schedule) and few mins play when update was year ago.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
You know the stuff, it's Halloween and all that so... Copy pasta time.

Here are the links for the new version.

Have fun!!!

PC/Windows/Linux

macOS

Android

Update only -- PC/Windows/Linux

Update only -- macOS

Changelog:
Fixed some bugs
New sex scenes
Mida branch possibility
Alma corrupted/free path

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.
OVERALL

Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
9.2 is out good sir

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I'll begin working on the update later today. I'd say I can get it released within 24 hours.
There are some call backs to previous script files like v87 v78 and v75 so watch out for that ;)

How do you get the Alma corrupted sex scene in this update?
You need to "control her mind" instead of "Setting her free"

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes