Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Kthulian, I sent you my Save file but I wonder if the reason I cannot initialize 9.1 is because the mod is not updated? I can start the game in 9.0 content and my menu shows 9.1 but when I click a save file to Load,nothing happens.

Reactions: Kthulian

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
The work week just ended for me. I'll try to work on it when I can, but I'm going to be fairly busy over the weekend as well so I can't put a good ETA out for a release window. Sorry about that. My guess would be anywhere from 1-3 days.
I just noticed your mod update. Thanks, and have a good weekend! :love:

Reactions: STJay

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Ataegina with STJay WT, gallery and cheats mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Act 1 0.5
Mega

Act 2 v0.9.1
Your special Act 1 save should auto import if you've used my Act 1 port.
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/ataegina.act.two/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Also, keep archive.rpa. I'll use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

**Act 2 0.9.1 Apk**

**Act 2 archive.rpa**
Mega
Updated my Android port to Act 2 v0.9.1

Last edited:

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone know how the choices like binding liliana to mc vs freeing her, freeing the queen's or not, freeing alma or taking over her mind will play in the future?
In the beginning of evil route, we had the choice to make liliana call us master....but it's forgotten now.

Reactions: Kthulian

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
How are the femdom scenes in the game? If I am remember there was only one scene with a character after that I didn't encounter any other scenes. Is it still only one scene? I haven't played the game for a long time now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How are the femdom scenes in the game? If I am remember there was only one scene with a character after that I didn't encounter any other scenes. Is it still only one scene? I haven't played the game for a long time now.
well some mc's girls (like mida) and "sister" lust can be dominating if lets them but still it's not a big issue and mc gets even shackled etc by lust or her thralls or other femmes but he eventually breaks free.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
well some mc's girls (like mida) and "sister" lust can be dominating if lets them but still it's not a big issue and mc gets even shackled etc by lust or her thralls or other femmes but he eventually breaks free.
Thanks.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian, I sent you my Save file but I wonder if the reason I cannot initialize 9.1 is because the mod is not updated? I can start the game in 9.0 content and my menu shows 9.1 but when I click a save file to Load,nothing happens.
See my PM;)

Anyone know how the choices like binding liliana to mc vs freeing her, freeing the queen's or not, freeing alma or taking over her mind will play in the future?
In the beginning of evil route, we had the choice to make liliana call us master....but it's forgotten now.
I know :sneaky:

I think cxx said it quite nicely actually.

4.10 star(s) 170 Votes