Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Picking up this great game again after a taking a long hiatus since finishing Act I.

Considering which saves to import, does the "giving Mida to Bredita" branch go anywhere in Act II or has that path been junked and has no exclusive content?

It seemed a big branch at the time, had warnings showing up and everything. However, iirc, all it did in ActI was shut down some Mida content if MC refused to apologize later and identical to the regular evil path (with minor attitude and dialogue change) if he did.

PS: I tried to search for this, but any attempt at searching "Mida Path", "sharing" etc. just comes back with post after post...after post, after post from this one guy (and replies thereof) going on and on about why there should/must be a solo no-girls-other-than Mida path in the game o_O :p so I had to ask here.

cheers

Reactions: Kthulian

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
don't think any1 gave mida to bredita. poke Kthulian about it and maybe you get answer.
What can I say, I'm one of dem dang completionist :LOL: Have played good, evil, neutral paths through to the end of Act I. At the time, it seemed that giving Mida to Bredita was a major sub-branch, afterall it came with a disclaimer saying "warning, this is major decision, choosing this option will enable future group content," or some words to that effect, but didn't enable anything as far as I could tell.

I'll take your advice and >> Kthulian poke, poke.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Thx Kthulian for the amazing update. Finaly i could have some Halana time. Love her very much and now i hope, we can see her some more and in my playroughs, hopefully she carries MCs junior ;)

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
well possibly that it didn't go anywhere since on bredita's after game stories hasn't had anything about mida being with bredita.
If you give her to Bredita she's already on the Rebel Path when you leave the College before Act 2. If you join the Rebel path while on the Good or Neutral Path when Bredita offers you can also take Mida with you (if you're still together by that point). Giving Mida to Bredita also gives you early game corruption points with her, Love Points with Bredita and opens up the threesome with Bredita later much easier. It's possible to stay with Mida after giving her to Bredita if you make it up to her later.

Other than that, it didn't have much of an impact. Mida remains Mida regardless, she doesn't go massively Evil (I mean she does that tentacle thing to slayers on any path, so there's that...) but it may affect how the endings go, especially on the Rebel Path. Not sure how far out Kthu planned for that.

Reactions: Tumai and Kthulian

Logan3000x

Oct 10, 2018
quick question, is the Mother only sex scene when you do the ritual to help her? or is there more and I fuck up?

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Decent game, but to me kind of annoying to have to play multiple times to see all the content. Such as Isabella in the orc camp. How could I know which "path" to take to see something extra in the first act? The only way to see multiple scenes in certain parts of the game is to use the mod. Tbh kind of boring without any animations or sound effects.

Plus I can't change love or corruption points using saveeditor. Screws up the game and I have to load from an earlier automatic save.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Yeah it will be at some point futa in the game. Just asking if there was any yet. Thanks for answering and i come back when it's implemented.
Really? I thought that was never going to happen, I can't wait for it :)

Picking up this great game again after a taking a long hiatus since finishing Act I.

Considering which saves to import, does the "giving Mida to Bredita" branch go anywhere in Act II or has that path been junked and has no exclusive content?

It seemed a big branch at the time, had warnings showing up and everything. However, iirc, all it did in ActI was shut down some Mida content if MC refused to apologize later and identical to the regular evil path (with minor attitude and dialogue change) if he did.

PS: I tried to search for this, but any attempt at searching "Mida Path", "sharing" etc. just comes back with post after post...after post, after post from this one guy (and replies thereof) going on and on about why there should/must be a solo no-girls-other-than Mida path in the game o_O :p so I had to ask here.

cheers
don't think any1 gave mida to bredita. poke Kthulian about it and maybe you get answer.
RoadWulf said it all I think, leaving Mida with Bredita increases certain points with them and makes certain scenes easier to obtain, also changes some interactions after that for the rest of the game considering you are still Mida's BF.

Kthulian Does anyone know why this is happening and how I can fix it? View attachment 2976279
I would say you used the "Update only" on a "unrened/altered/compressed/not official/modded" V0.9.0 right?

The solution is to open your game folder and delete all the rpy and rpyc files and then apply the update.

Let me know if that's it or not and if it worked.

I just installed the update and when I click to Load my last save nothing happens.
Can you provide a print and/orthe save game causing the issue?

Cheers!

Harbringer

Nov 17, 2017
Really? I thought that was never going to happen, I can't wait for it :)

RoadWulf said it all I think, leaving Mida with Bredita increases certain points with them and makes certain scenes easier to obtain, also changes some interactions after that for the rest of the game considering you are still Mida's BF.

I would say you used the "Update only" on a "unrened/altered/compressed/not official/modded" V0.9.0 right?

The solution is to open your game folder and delete all the rpy and rpyc files and then apply the update.

Let me know if that's it or not and if it worked.

Can you provide a print and/orthe save game causing the issue?

Cheers!
It worked fine, Thanks

Reactions: Kthulian
Aug 12, 2020
The only possible scenario I can think of where a "futa" would be in the game, would be if one of the girls used a spell to temporarily grow a dick to help you double team another girl, as an optional thing. (Kind of like the MC cloning himself)
You're forgetting Lust. She can perfectly cast a spell to transform one or several of the girls into futa to cause caos and a huge orgy among the forces of Good. Are you listening to me, or reading me, Kthulian? hehehe

• Wow
Reactions: Kthulian and SlapE

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
May 14, 2023 Note:

If anybody wants to take over/help this modding project, feel free to let me know. Even though I've been doing this for a while, my modding skills are still fairly lackluster compared to what I've seen here and there. As some have noticed the last several updates, I will update the mods a few days after the F95 release because my real-life work schedule slows me down. I know this can be frustrating to those who REALLY want to use a walkthrough, gallery, etc. and have to wait for me to finish. Just know that I'm not territorial at all in regards to these mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OVERALL
Please let me know if you have any issues, complaints, or suggestions. I'll try to take everything into consideration.
Note: The mods for Act I are not compatible with versions further than 0.5.0 and vice versa.
Hey, in case you missed it, there's a game update. Could you please update your mod as well?

4.10 star(s) 174 Votes